|Fits as expected||
- Fashioned from 100% cotton. Machine wash cold
- Versatile workwear wtih a vintage vibe, our Classic Canvas Work Trousers are the go-to choice for men who fly by the seat of their pants or are much more sensible about business
- These high waisted trousers feature era-specific detailing including a button fly and suspender buttons (no belts in the 1800s)
- Three front pockets and one rear pocket provide room for plenty of take-alongs while an adjustable back offers a form fit
- Our trousers come hemmed with a 36 inch inseam. If you need them shorter, you will need to have them tailored locally to your desired fit
- Scroll down to the description for sizing help. Complete your look with a Shirt, Necktie, and Suspenders; all available in our storefront
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Back in the 1800s, even the working class had a sense for presentable style. Our Classic Canvas Work Trousers are proof positive that on-the-clock clothing doesn't have to be worn-out or ragged.
These classic work pants are cut from 100-percent cotton canvas and look punch-clock perfect paired with our matching vest. Plenty of amenities on these trousers including two front pockets, one back pocket and suspender buttons. Plus, a back strap allows for adjustment.
Fashioned from 100% cotton. Imported. Machine wash cold water. Offered in sizes 26 - 60.
As you can see from the photos, these old fashioned trousers sit higher on the body than modern pants do.
For best fit, measure your torso (in inches) just below your belly button, and select this size of trousers.
In many cases, this will be one or more size above your customary pants size.
Our trousers come hemmed with a 36 inch inseam. If you need them shorter, you will need to have them tailored locally to your desired fit.
See our storefront for Historical Emporium Suspenders and more items!
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01HQOED9G
- Item model number: 003861
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 29, 2016
- Average Customer Review: