- Paperback: 164 pages
- Publisher: Shambhala; F First Paperback Edition Used edition (May 1, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1570626448
- ISBN-13: 978-1570626449
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,336,834 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
History of 16 Karmapas Paperback – May 1, 2001
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Karma Thinley Rinpoche, born in East Tibet is a meditation master, artist, and scholar. He is the founder of the Kampo Gangra group of Buddhist centers in Canada, America, and Great Britain.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?