- Series: American Physiological Society Centennial Publications
- Hardcover: 542 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (February 18, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195206975
- ISBN-13: 978-0195206975
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 1 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #19,117,713 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
History of the American Physiological Society: The First Century, 1887-1987 (American Physiological Society Centennial Publications) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
John R. Brobeck, Professor of Physiology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Orr E. Reynolds, Past Executive Secretaries, American Physiological Society. Toby A. Appel, Archivist/Historian, American Physiological Society.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|