- Series: The Chicago Series on Sexuality, History, and Society
- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: University Of Chicago Press; 1 edition (September 15, 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226020908
- ISBN-13: 978-0226020907
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,981,045 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A History of Bisexuality (The Chicago Series on Sexuality, History, and Society) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
From the Inside Flap
In a book that will become the center of debate about the nature of sexuality for years to come, A History of Bisexuality compels us to rethink contemporary discourses of sexual theory and politics.
Top Customer Reviews
I had no clue where the author was headed until page 16, where Angelides identifies his unifying theme that "... historically, bisexuality represents a blind spot in hegemonic discourses of sexuality. Bisexuality has functioned as the structural Other to figurations of sexual identity and has represented the very uncertainty of the hetero/homosexual division." Huh?Read more ›