Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 23, 2017
It is an excellent book. I would recommend it to anyone interested in Cherokee culture
on January 9, 2017
Returned my copy because it was illegible. Received my replacement copy, which was also un-readable. Returned the replacement for a full refund. Will NOT purchase this book with this cover on it again. The copy with a Cherokee family on the cover should be OK.
on December 3, 2016
Purchased this book to research the Cherokee people for my historical novel. I didn't realize it was a POD book, nor that the original had 112 pages with the right-hand column cut off! Decided to keep the book as there is enough information to check out the name, if I need it. However, the original would have the info I need.

The company
on October 4, 2016
Tons of info - well written. Great resource.
on May 27, 2016
Thoughtful record of some of the early families of Cherokee history. Not a novel. Very difficult to follow the individual family lineage from generation to generation. Somewhat useful in research.
on March 6, 2016
You shouldn't have asked on this one. It's practically illegible and unreadable. It needs a good editor to make whole words and to be organized so that it makes some sense. I actually found an ancestor of mine but it was so ill organized that I couldn't find out who had been the parents and children, which is the important part. I have no idea what that genealogy code means so that I could follow the generations. I'm sure there was some useful information but even I who have never given up reading any book couldn't make head nor tail of it. Some people said in the reviews that it was due to the way it was transferred to the media, I don't know. Some things didn't even resemble words. I paid .99 and that may have been too much.
on February 9, 2016
This was a very interesting read. There's alot to learn here.
on August 27, 2015
A very interesting read that was well worth the time.
on June 28, 2015
Received quickly in near new condition. Would buy from again.
on May 17, 2015
My great grand-mother was Cherokee I've never met her and was trying to find out more of the history. I found this book to be very hard to read and boring.