- Series: Library of the History of Ideas (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: University of Rochester Press (June 30, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1878822004
- ISBN-13: 978-1878822000
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.5 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,214,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The History of Ideas: Canon and Variations (Library of the History of Ideas)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
An admirable series. BRITISH JOURNAL FOR THE HISTORY OF PHILOSOPHY