- Hardcover: 558 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 4th edition (December 20, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118011457
- ISBN-13: 978-1118011454
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 1 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #188,865 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A History of Modern Psychology, 4th Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Try the eTextbook for free
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Create digital flashcards instantly
- Use X-Ray to get the most important concepts Learn more
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Informative in the history from start to modern. required text.Published 16 months ago by AshleyReneeGaines