- Paperback: 204 pages
- Publisher: Kessinger Publishing, LLC (February 1, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0766129950
- ISBN-13: 978-0766129955
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.4 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,368,730 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
History and Origins of Druidism
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I did give the work three stars because the sections on druidic survivals contained information about comparatively late survivals I was unable to find anywhere else. For this reason the serious student of Celtic and Indo-European studies would do well to read this work but only after solid grounding in the topic has been established.
Recommended only to a few, and not for beginners on the topic.