- Series: Contributions to the Study of Religion (Book 62)
- Hardcover: 144 pages
- Publisher: Praeger (August 30, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0313312885
- ISBN-13: 978-0313312885
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,871,844 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
History, Religion, and Meaning: American Reflections on the Holocaust and Israel (Contributions to the Study of Religion)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
JULIUS SIMON is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at the University of Texas at El Paso./e He writes and teaches about modern German/Jewish philosophy and in the areas of Genocide Studies and modern European philosophy.