|Item Weight||8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 0.4 x 0.1 inches|
|Item model number||L1012V-MC1-0465-ECLBK-K|
|Color||Eclipse - Accent Kit|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
HitLights Eclipse LED Light Strip Accent Kit, 4 x Pre-Cut 12 Inch RGB Strips - Includes Remote, Power Supply, and Connectors
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED including a 20 key remote featuring 9 colors and 11 function keys, a compact 12V DC power supply transformer, four plug and play extension wires (12 inch), eight adhesive backed wire clips to keep things neat, and (of course) four HIGH OUTPUT RGB Eclipse strip lights featuring HitLights SMD 5050 LED chips and a weatherproof silicone coating.
- VERSATILE LED STRIPS can be installed just about anywhere, including kitchen cabinets, bedrooms, recessed coves or crown moldings. Even outdoors on decks and patios!
- PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION straight out of the box. No cutting. No soldering. ZERO electrical experience required. Just connect your strips, connectors, and controller - remove the backing on the adhesive tape - and press to your preferred surface
- ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES. Use your color-changing kit on your PC, TV, or media center - in your kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom - even outdoors, on a deck, patio, or barbecue area. The only limit is your imagination!
- HITLIGHTS QUALITY. Backed by a two year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Think beyond the bulb
There was a time when multicolored lighting effects were reserved for expensive stage productions, TV shows, and movie sets. Now, thanks to HitLights' LED light strip kits, you can have those same multi-color warming glows, shifting patterns, and high-intensity strobes at home, work and various universal applications.
What you get.
A light show at your fingertips
HitLights' RGB LED light strip kits come out of the box with everything you need so you don't have to be a lighting expert to install or use them.
- Light Strip
- Multi-function controller
- Power supply
Universal Media Applications
Eye Strain Reducer & Viewing Enhancement
Lightweight and Bright
Everything Becomes A Visual Experience.
Our Eclipse kits are designed by our in-house LED experts to put the FUN into functional by taking the pain out of installing RGB LED strips. Our pre-cut strips mean NO searching for the right place to cut, NO fooling with connectors, and NO frustration with inconsistent, flickering lighting. These strips are TRULY plug and play.
Each kit comes with a compact power supply with a four foot output cord, an Eclipse RGB controller / remote combo, four one foot weatherproof RGB Eclipse LED strip lights (backed with heavy duty adhesive tape), four one foot plug and play extension wires with 4-pin input and output plugs, and eight adhesive backed wire clips to keep everything neat, tidy, and out of the way - so all you'll see is the light from our high output RGB LED chips.
Our Eclipse kits are great to add lighting to PCs, televisions, media centers, recessed coves and crown moldings, displays, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedrooms, shelving - or even outside on decks and patios.
• 1 x Eclipse RGB Controller (Remote Included)
• 4 x 12 Inch Eclipse RGB Color Changing LED Light Strip (Black, Weatherproof / IP-65)
• 1 x 12 Volt DC Power Supply
• 4 x 12 inch Foot 4-Pin Connectors
• 8 x Adhesive backed wire mounting clips
Technical Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC / 12 Watts (2 Watts per strip)
• Strip Dimensions : 304 x 10 x 3mm (12 x 3/8 x 3/32 inches)
• LEDs : 48 (12 per strip)
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel off the backing strip off the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Connect the 4-Pin input of the light strip to the 4-Pin output of the Controller
• Connect the DC jack output of the power adapter to the DC jack input of the Controller
• Remove the tab from the battery compartment of the remote control
• Connect power supply to your wall outlet
Seller Warranty Description
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To the reviewer that suggests using solder, I disagree. He probably doesn't realize that when connecting two of these strips together, you need to slide the light strip under the prongs of the connector piece, rather than just laying the light strip on top of the prongs, then closing the connector door.
It's suggested that you use the power amplifier they sell if you are connecting more than 16ft of these lights together. I totally agree. I tried to do without the power amplifier and I experIenced slightly flickering lights that were not as bright and vibrant, as well as the color hue being slightly off. The power amplifier solved all of this.
By the way you can use scissors and cut the light strip at a cut points that exist every 3 inches, as marked on the strip. Then you can connect electrical wire and route it behind obstacles like getting passed the microwave for example, then once again connect a light strip at the other end.
If you connect several segments of these lights together and the color of some segments is different than the color of other segments, it means you have a loose connection somewhere.
I received the kit pictured, which is all black, not the older white version.
It comes in a clear-thick-plastic ziplock bag.
Was sold by HitLights and shipped by Amazon.
In this package, you get four strips, the remote control, the power cable and receiver, a handful of "extenders" and some connectors.
They work like this:
You line the strips along whichever surface you would like lit up. The back side of the strips are covered in double sided tape so sticking them to surface that tape can stick to is obvious. You must connect 1 strip to the power cable (included) which holds the receiver for the remote, (the remote has a battery pre-installed FYI) and then like a train, connect the remaining 3 using the included extenders and connectors. This forms a flow of power from your wall outlet to the receiver, then to the 1st strip, the 2nd, and so on. The whole process was rather seamless as you don't need to connect the remote or sync anything, etc. Just stick, plug and press.
My one drawback is with the connectors. These are tiny, almost dime sized male connectors (double sided) that link the LED strips to the extenders. I received extra, but one of these connectors was clearly bad. It was much too small to fit snug with either an LED strip or an extender. So if you order these, make sure you connectors are all of good quality or that you have enough good ones to complete your train of strips. I needed 7 to make all 4 lights connect and in to the power cable as well.
All in all, these things work great and shine bright. I'd certainly recommend them, just make sure to inspect what you receive. That's sound advice for any purchase, I'd assume.
Pro Tip: You will also receive these plastic white tab things. I wasn't sure what they were for but then I noticed that they have double sided tape on the back as well. So I used them as an "extender management system." The extenders are like cords and the cord can simply pop into these little white tabs and then you stick the tab alongside the surface you're lining, thus holding the extender down and out of sight. Hope that helps!
I installed the lights in the kitchen. I'm using them in place of actual installable lights because this house is so old and I needed something low key but easy to use. So far it's been on almost nonstop for about a week with no issues. I really do wish I could buy more pre-cut strips instead of a full kit. I'd love more!
The colors are all great. Though, I do wish the blue was a bit brighter. It's a very deep color which makes it dark and orange is a bit yellow while yellow is sort of a neon yellow/green.
It's been a little over a year now and I still really like the lights. They are good functioning order save for one strip that I bonked with something and now the color is slightly off from the rest of them. (the whole strip not just a couple of LEDs.) Again I am left wishing I could extend this by just a few more pre-cut strips as four strips just doesn't feel like enough for the location even though it's small.