Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "HitLights LED Light Strip - Cool White 5000K SMD 3...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 56% off the $19.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
HitLights LED Light Strip - Cool White 5000K SMD 3528 - 300 LEDs, 16.4 Ft Roll - 12V DC - 72 Lumens / 1.3 Watts per Foot - Indoor IP-30 - Adhesive Backed for Easy Installation - LED Tape Light
- DIMMABLE with HitLights Dimmable LED Driver or LED compatible PWM dimmer
- 16.4 FOOT / 5 METER COOL WHITE 5000K ROLL IS CUTTABLE every three LEDs (Two Inches)
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL 8mm (SMD 3528) LED ACCESSORIES including connectors and extensions
- EASY AND SAFE INSTALLATION - Backed with adhesive tape and cuttable with scissors
- HIGH QUALITY and backed by HitLights 1 Year Warranty - Proudly Made in China
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Small lights. Big possibilities.
Our LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. The 16.4 feet strips operate on 12 volts DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories. They are an ideal solution for task or accent lighting in kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and businesses and can be installed by anyone.
Our strips are available in warm white, cool white, red, green and blue, all in both indoor and outdoor varieties. They come with our HitLights 1 year warranty.
Bright and vivid colors
Available in cool white, warm white, red, green or blue.
Cuttable, connectable and easy to install
Can be cut every three LEDs (two inches) with scissors and connected with our solderless extensions. They are backed with 3M tape for easy installation.
Quality you can trust
HitLights is an American owned and operated company and has been selling LED products on Amazon for five years. We are the first Amazon Certified Brand to be UL Safety Approved.
Technical specifications :
- Input : 12V DC
- Output : 1180 lumens
- Strip width : 8 mm
- LEDs : 300 per spool
- LED type : 3528
- Strip length : 16 feet
- Warranty : 1 year
- Cool white : 5000K
- Warm white : 3000K
- Red, green and blue
Each roll is backed with 3M adhesive tape : No-hassle installation.
LED strip is cuttable every two inches : Use any length you need!
Compatible with all of our 3528 Connectors : Extend your run or bend it around a corner.
12 volts DC
Runs on 12 volts DC : Safe, easy and reliable.
|LED Light Strip||LED Power Adapter||In-Line Dimmer||Wired Connector||LED Foam Mounting Tape||LED Wire Mounting Clip|
|Description||Indoor Light Strip - 300 3528 LEDs||Converts wall power to 12V DC||Dial the amount of light you need||Bend and extend your LED Strips||Super durable indoor/outdoor mounting tape||Secures your wiring to a wall or other surface|
|Options||Warm white, cool white, red, green, blue||24 watt and 60 watt||Available as wall mount dimmer||6 inch & 3, 6, and 12 foot||32 feet and 100 feet||10 per pack|
|Compatible with 3528 Light Strips||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Cut & connect compatible||✓||Not recommended||Not recommended||✓||✓||✓|
|No tools required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1 year||2 year||1 year||1 year||1 year||1 year|
Our 3528 LED Light Strips are thin and discreet lighting products that can be mounted directly on most surfaces to provide professional-quality lighting effects. Our strips operate on 12V DC power, and can be used with a variety of dimmers, switches, connectors, and other low-voltage accessories to accomplish a wide variety of lighting tasks. Not only are our LED Light Strips simple to install, but they can last for years with minimal power requirements
Product Features :
• Available in Cool White, Neutral White, Warm White, Red, Green or Blue
• Can be cut and reconnected every three LEDs (Two Inches)
• Come with included 3M adhesive backing for easy application
• Dimmable with HitLights LED Dimmable Driver
• Available in IP-30 (Indoor) or IP-65 (Weatherproof)
• 1 Year Warranty
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel off the backing strip off the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface [For difficult installations - search for HitLights Foam Tape]
• Plug your light strip into a compatible 12V DC power supply or dimmer [Search for HitLights Power Supply]
• Connect your power supply to a wall outlet
• Enjoy your beautiful LED light strip!
Our light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables [Search for HitLights Extension]
Technical Specifications :
• Input : 12V DC / 1.3 Watts per Foot
• Output : 72 Lumens per Foot
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 300 Per Spool
HitLights is a US based company that has been selling LED products on Amazon for five years, and is the first Amazon Certified Brand to be UL Safety Approved. We are committed to being the best LED and strip light solution provider on Amazon.
Proudly Made in China
Top Customer Reviews
* The strip comes with a female DC plug on one end, but you'll need the 12 volt DC transformer to actually plug it in to an outlet. ([...])
* They are really bright for an accent light, so I would also recommend the dimmer ([...] The strip, transformer and dimmer are available in a package here: [...]
* Unless you plan to use a solid 16' strip, you'll need to cut it down and use these PCB Strip Connectors to daisy-chain separate strips ([...] I also used these to splice in extension wires to route around appliances and other cabinet pieces that didn't need to be lighted.
* The LEDs are warm white as promised, but the light has a slightly acidic yellow quality compared to standard incandescent or halogen light. I think they look great, but might be helpful to know going in.
Overall these are a fantastic, cost-effective lighting option. They're pretty easy to figure out, but it's not a total breeze as some reviews indicate. Make sure you're comfortable doing some minor low-voltage electrical work, have electrical tape and wire strippers handy, and plan some extra time to play with the parts and figure everything out before installing (my cabinet job took about 3 hours all in).
4 stars just for the lack of instructions and the extra effort needed to figure this whole system out. Good luck!
The Bad....The color is not anywhere close to the pictures displayed on the product page. It is much paler, much bluer and looks like a bad florescent light. Upon future research I found the manufacturer make an even warmer light. I purchased that and it is a much more satisfying incandescent type color. I'm convinced the pictures on the product page are the alternate variation of these lights.
Long story short, if you are searching for an incandescent like color or anything like the "warm white" pictures on the product page, you
need to look for some in the 2700k spectrum. Theses are in the 3100k range.
I included this picture that clearly displays the variation in the spectrum choice. I added one star because these are so much cheaper than what is available at Home Depot/Lowes and they did work as advertised.
Check out the picture....I hope it helps!
I ordered the "Kinamax AD-LCD12 LCD Monitors 12V 6A 72W AC Adapter Power Supply" from Amazon as well for about ten bucks. I figured it would provide plenty of power for these lights and I'd just solder the leads together. To my surprise the plug on the adapter is a near perfect match to the plug on the light strip.
Just plug it in and go. No wire stripping needed.
Hope this helps somebody else out.
Bright Cool White LED's
All the LED's have the same color temperature and brightness
Came with a connector that will allow you to connect your strip to an AC adapter
Came with a connector that allows you to link two LED strips together
I have bought other LED strips from other sellers, and this is the first time that I got the connector for an AC adapter and a connector to link two strips together with the LED strip. This is very handy, and very appropriate for the target audience. Is is very easy to solder two strips together, but any item of convenience that means not having to bring out the 600+ degree F soldering iron is a big plus. Plus they look very professional. The connectors are a compression type with a hinge parallel to the length of the strip. Simply open the connector, place the strip contacts over the connector contacts, and close the connector. This presses the strip contacts down onto the spring contacts in the connector.