Other Sellers on Amazon
HitLights 24 Watt (2 Amp) 12 Volt DC LED Light Strip Power Supply - UL-Listed, 110V AC to 12V DC Transformer - Driver for LED Tape Light and Other Low Voltage Devices (Security Systems, Cameras, and More)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.27. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 12V DC OUTPUT FOR LED LIGHT STRIPS or any other low voltage devices, such as security cameras, audio/video gear or automotive equipment.
- RATED FOR 24 WATTS / 2 AMPS - Enough power to run a full roll of 300 LED 3528 light strip. See also our larger power supplies (up to 150 watts).
- PLUGS DIRECTLY INTO YOUR WALL OUTLET, no hardwiring and no electrician required. Four feet of output cable and a standard 5.5 x 2.1mm DC jack (positive tip) make one step connections to most single color LED light strips, dimmers, or RGB controllers.
- UL-LISTED BY THE UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES - For reliability trusted by OSHA and other organizations
- HITLIGHTS QUALITY. Backed by a two year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
HitLights - It's all about power
Your LED light strips won't be noticed if they don't have power. Provide them what they need with our selection of power supplies, from small wall-mounted units, large multi-strip transformers, and convenient, portable battery packs. Your LEDs are an investment - treat them as such with a high quality HitLights power supply.
What does it all mean?
Voltage is a measure of electrical potential. US and Canadian household power is supplied at 110 volts AC (alternating current). Our LED strip lights run on 12 volts DC (direct current).
Wattage is a measure of power. LED strip lights will require a specific amount of power to run, measured in watts. The power requirement of your strips should not exceed the capacity of your adapter!
UL is a nationally recognized organization, performing safety and quality testing on behalf of Federal agencies including OSHA. Many of our adapters are UL-Listed.
How to choose a power supply:
- Determine your required wattage (Most LED strip lights display this as watts per foot)
- Determine any special requirements you have (Should it be weatherproof? Should it be portable? Do you plan on using a wall dimmer?)
- Double check! Are your wattage numbers accurate. Are your input (110 AC) and output (12 DC) voltages accurate?
- You''re done. Get to lighting.
110 volts in
All of our power supplies run on 110 volts AC - standard US and Canada wall power.
12 volts out
All of our power supplies output 12 volts DC - exactly the amount our LED strip lights require.
Dim your LED strips with a 12V DC dimmer or upgrade to 110V dimming with a dimmable driver.
Our power supplies are high quality and backed by a 1 - 5 years warranty. Our most popular models are also UL-Listed.
|Direct wall plug adapters||Desktop adapters||High power adapters||Dimmable drivers||Portable battery pack||Weatherproof adapers|
|Description||Direct wall plug adapters are small, and plug directly into a standard wall power supply.||Desktop adapters are larger, higher power units that feature a cabled wall connection.||High power adapters can run mutiple rolls of LED strip light from one power source.||Dimmable drivers utilize electronics to dim our LED light strips with a 110V AC wall dimmer.||Portable battery packs can power your LED light strips wherever you do not have access to a power source.||Weatherproof adapters are designed and rated for outdoor use - they can be used in damp or wet locations.|
|Options||15 watt, 24 watt and 36 watt||60 watt||150 watt and 350 watt||40, 60 and 150 watt||3800 mAh and 6000 mAh||60 watt and 192 watt|
|Dimmable||Yes, with 12 volt dimmer||Yes, with 12 volt dimmer||Yes, with 12 volt dimmer||Yes, with 110 volt AC dimmer||Yes, with 12 volt dimmer||Yes, with 12 volt dimmer|
|UL/ETL listed options||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1 or 2 years||1 or 2 years||3 years||5 years||1 year||2 years|
Our UL-Listed 12V DC power supplies provide the power you need to light up your LED light strips or other low voltage devices by converting your 110-240V AC power to the 12V DC that LED strips run on. They're available in various power ratings, from 15 Watts to 96 Watts and in various styles, from compact models that plug directly into your wall outlet to larger units capable of powering several rolls of strip.These premium power supplies are UL-Listed and come with a HitLights 2 year warranty.
24 Watt Power Supply
Product Features :
• Easy plug and play installation
• 2 year warranty
Installation Instructions :
• Plug AC Cord into wall outlet
• Connect DC output plug to DC input plug on your LED light strip, controller or dimmer
• Input : 110V-240V AC - (Direct wall plug - standard North American NEMA 1)
• Output : 12V DC / 24 Watts (2 Amps) - Four foot output cable with 5.5 x 2.1 mm DC jack
• Dimensions : 86 x 48 x 33 mm (3-3/8 x 1-7/8 x 1-5/16 inches)
• Certifications : UL-Listed
• Part Number : PWR-12V-024-30-U / TGC24-120200-05
Seller Warranty Description
2 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top customer reviews
Purchased this unit to replace an existing NAME BRAND transformer for my under-cabinet Kitchen lighting. (They wanted almost $120 for a new one.). Not only was this Transformer unit MUCH cheaper, it's also Waterproof (ideal since it's mounted in the cabinet under the sink and plugs into a switchable/dimmable outlet there). Installation was quick and easy.
The reason for the 4-stars - this transformer is not Dimmable via a LED wall switch. I found that out after the fact. Not a big deal, since we rarely have a need to dim the lights anyway. Would have been nice if the description on Amazon and the unit itself mentioned that fact.
Fortunately for me, the device I'm powering isn't high current draw and isn't fussy about its voltage, so this runs it well, but between the red LED and the lower than expected voltage output (which I expect would only drop further with load) is very disappointing.