HitLights Warm White LED Light Strip Kit, 16.4 Feet - Includes Power Supply and Dimmer. 300 LEDs, 3000K, 72 Lumens per Foot. 12V DC
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED including a 16.4 feet / 5M of 300 LED SMD 3528 strip lights, a small 12V DC PWM dial dimmer, and an easy plugin 12 volt transformer.
- CUTTABLE AND CONNECTABLE - Compatible with our HitLights 8mm connector extensions and accessories. Simple connect - cut with a pair of scissors every two inches.
- DIMMABLE and FLEXIBLE these LED strips are great for a variety of indoor / interior uses including undercabinet lighting in kitchens ambient accent lighting in bedrooms lighting toe kicks in bathrooms or adding light to displays or shelves. Great for China cabinets or a home bar!
- SAY GOODBYE TO COMPLICATED INSTALLATIONS - Our kits install quickly and easily right out of the box, no soldering, electrical experience, or tools required - and they last for years with minimal power requirements.
- HITLIGHTS QUALITY. Backed by a one year warranty from HitLights for peace of mind. Contact our US-based customer service team at any time for no-hassle troubleshooting and replacement or for any questions about purchasing or installation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
HitLights Mini Dial Dimmer
- Plug and play installation
- 0 to 100% dimming
- Compact size
Everything you need
(in the box)
Contains all the items you need to run and control your LED light strips. Installs easily with no tools required. Cut it to length with a pair of scissors.
See our strip to strip connectors below to make any extensions.
- 1 x 24 Watt power supply
- 1 x mini dial dimmer
- 1 x 16.4 foot roll of LED light strip
|Wire extensions and connectors||Mounting tape||RGB Eclipse kit||Premium LED Strips|
|Description||Bend and extend your LED Strips||Super durable mounting tape for tough installations||For multicolor RGB options||High quality UL-Listed strips|
|Options||6 inch & 3, 6, and 12 foot||32 feet and 100 feet||Also available in 16.4 foot RGB starter kit||Warm White, Neutral White, Cool White|
|Compatible with 3528 strips||✓||✓||✓|
|Warranty||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years||2 Year|
Our SMD3528 LED light strip kits feature a peel and stick adhesive backing that can be mounted directly to most surfaces, adding a professional touch to any area in your home or business. Super high lumen and bright enough for task lighting, but controllable with the included compact plug in dimmer, they're great for adding ambiance to ceiling coves or crown molding, under kitchen counters or above a cabinet, lighting a vanity, or any other room you need decorative lighting or full illumination.
Available in 3000k warm white or 5000k cool white. Non-waterproof.
• 1 x Roll 16.4 Ft LED Light Strip
• 1 x Dial Dimmer
• 1 x Power Supply / Adapter
• Clean the surface you intend to stick the light strip to
• Peel the backing strip from the adhesive tape
• Press and hold the light strip firmly against the surface
• Plug your light strip into the included 12V DC power suppply, and into your electric outlet
• Input : 12V DC / 1.3 Watts per Foot
• Output : 72 Lumens per Foot - High CRI
• Strip Width : 8 mm
• LEDs : 300 Per Spool
• Part Number : L0512V-301-1630-K
• 1 Year Warranty
Our thin, low voltage light strips are also cuttable and connectable with extension cables and connectors - Search for B0062RBR84, or make your strip portable with a HitLights battery - (B007RQW5WG). Also check out our LED string, tape, rope, and ribbon lights, LED dimmers, and LED remote controller options and foam mounting tape options..
Seller Warranty Description
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A little more white then I expected but that's ok.
Installing them takes a little time, but I had great success. using a soldering iron is a must for good tight connections.
got this kit and plugged it into a switched outlet in my cabinet. saved a lot of money not going with the dimmable transformer.
I bought 2 sets of cool white since I had to pass over a window between cabinets. I gave it 4 stars because there are basically no instructions. Especially about cutting the lites. Just used common sense. Good luck and hope you enjoy them.
- Length is perfect for a kings size frame, Start about 1 food from the headboard, and this will cover the permitter all the way around, with adjustment for your particular bed
- The dimming feature is great and a must if you will use it for a nightlight application. In fact, the lights are so bright you have to keep them at or near the dimmest level for an under-bed nightlight application.
- Every LED lit up. No dead diodes.
Why the deduction?
- The adhesive back could be stickier. I used regular scotch tape to strength where it would not adhere. I think it will stick best to non-textured and gloss surfaces.
- The lead wire going to an from the dimmer would ideally be about 3-6" longer on each end.
- Although I purchased the warm light, like most LEDs, the color temperature becomes cooler with dimming.
(1) The 3000K color temperature visibly shifts along the run (that means it will look whiter in one section and more yellow in another)
(2) The end of the 16' run is dimmer due to a voltage drop in the run from the plug in driver to the further end (that means it will look dimmer on the end of the long run)
(3) Although the switch/dimmer feature is nice, it only turns off the LED tape light which leaves the plug in driver "hot" at all times unless turned off from anther switching device.
I use better brand tape light all through my kitchen which is much more consistent and reliable (and more expensive of course) from Nora Lighting. I didn't see the point of spending that much money on a small closet so this was ideal.
With tape light and other LED products you really do get what you pay for. I'd only recommend it for closets and utility ares. For decorative runs throughout my home, I turn to the good stuff.
Do it once, do it right.
Edited Dec. 30:
3 of the LEDs in the original strip were dead, however Mika at Hitlights sent me a replacement strip, hence I changed my rating to 5 stars. That is really great customer service.
Why was this better than I expected? The dimmer came with two command strip like stickers on it already. The light tape was stickier than expected. It was exceptionally easy. The only thing I had to do which was unexpected was to staple the cord attached to the light strip to keep the weight of the cord from pulling down the lights. I guess they could have put a command strip on this too - but otherwise they thought of everything.