|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 2.3 x 6.3 inches|
|Item model number||729402|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Hitachi 729402 1/2-Inch Diamond Grit Drill Bit
|Price:||$10.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 1/2-Inch diamond grit drill bit will drill through glass, marble, class 5 porcelain, granite and slate
- Outperforms the standard carbide glas and tile bits on the market today, both in speed of drilling and the number of holes that can be drilled per bit
- These bits feature raised lips with diamond grit particles that are uniquely sintered in place allowing the diamonds to adhere to the bit
- The Hitachi diamond grit drill bit bodies are constructed of hardened and tempered thin wall alloy steel
- Comes with a 30-day limited warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Before these core drill bits I had drilled 4 holes with solid (no core drill) silicon carbide bits. Each hole took 15 minutes and the bit was worthless after drilling a single hole. These core drills get the job done faster at a much lower cost per hole drilled.
I am very happy with this product so far after 6-8 bottles drilled. No bit wear noticed yet.
The packaging should have the correct size listed. I shouldn't have to open the package and read the shank to get the actual size.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an amazing drill bit. Bored holes in terracotta, porcelain, ceramic and a wine bottle.Published 1 month ago by Daniel R.
It worked for one hole through porcelain tile. The diamond bits were all gone at that point. It worked but for a short period.Published 2 months ago by naca
The bit worked as advertised. It does not make a 1/2 inch hole the hole is .45 inch. Disappointing.Published 22 months ago by gardengal