|Item Weight||35.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||23 x 19.1 x 16.1 inches|
|Item model number||C10FCE2|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30 Day satisfaction guaranteed and 1 year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.99 shipping
Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- 0-45 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Hitachi C10FCE2 15-Amp 10-inch Single Bevel Compound Miter Saw
|Price||See price in cart||See price in cart||$95.00||$154.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||0 inches x 0 inches x 0 inches||18.8 inches x 27.7 inches x 20 inches||13 inches x 21 inches x 13 inches||16.5 inches x 23.75 inches x 16 inches|
|Item Package Weight||35.9 pounds||46.9 pounds||25.05 pounds||30.7 pounds|
|Voltage||120 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts||120 Volts|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Hitachi C10FCE2 10inch Compound Miter Saw
Uses & Applications
The Hitachi C10FCE2 10-inch Compound Miter Saw provides smooth, accurate miters and crosscuts in a variety of workpieces, including wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board, and aluminum sashes. Its flexible miter angles and compound cutting capability provide versatility on the job. An ideal tool for trim carpenters, framers, and woodworkers who demand precision and reliability, the C10FCE2 is the lightest and most portable compound miter saw in its class.
Positive Miter Stops
Positive miter stops let you select preset points at specific angles.
45 Degree Bevel
Adjust the bevel up to 45 degrees to the left for precision cuts.
Dust collector keeps saw's interior components dirt-free.
For ease of use, a comfortable horizontal handle with a vibration-reducing elastomer grip keeps you in control at all times.
Every Hitachi accessory is designed to the highest standards and is rigorously tested for both performance and durability. Since its inception, Hitachi has pioneered innovative technologies that have improved the quality of craftsmanship worldwide. Hitachi is a leader in power tool research and development and has achieved many firsts in the power tool industry. Today, Hitachi continues the tradition of innovation and engineering with new features in addition to classic quality.
Top Customer Reviews
That being said, at $150 things change and the saw is much less of a good deal.
1) Reasonably well built, sturdy
2) Good powerful motor- saw can handle most framing materials, hardwoods, and lumber with ease- up to the width of a 2x6 in one pass.
3) Lots of goodies included- laser, material clamp, extension bars. In this respect this is a good package that is all inclusive. If you shop around you'll see that some of the higher end saws lack these essentials.
4) Stock 24T Hitachi blade is surprising good for general use. Though it might not be as fine as you like for cutting hardwoods, for MDF, framing lumber this works just fine. You'll want to get a higher tooth count blade to avoid chipping out and for smoother cuts on hardwood and plywood.
5) Light, and portable- a big plus if you are a contractor hauling it from jobsite to jobsite. Non-issue if set up for permanent bench top use.
6) Miter stops are generally good and give positive feedback. Locking down for overriding the miter stops is easy and secure.
7) Warranty is unparalleled- five years. Hitachi will stand by this for the years to come.
1) Laser is not very accurate out of the box- you will need to align your laser to either blade left or right- pick one, and stick to it for all your cuts. I've seen saws come from the factory with the laser center aligned- no good and you'll have to guess each time. I don't like lasers for miter saws in general, but it comes with it, so you might as well learn to use it properly.Read more ›
Assembled the saw accessories in about 5 minutes (flip over fence, rear stabilizer bar, and hold down) and took it out to my shop. First up was a standard pine 2x4. Plugged in the saw and gave the trigger a pull. The first thing I noticed as a nice soft start mechanism, very nice. The blade started spinning and had little to no vibration. I love the horizontal anti vibe handle. Pulled the saw down and cut through the 2x4 like a hot knife through butter. I was impressed at this price point. Next up were some miter cuts. 52 degrees left and right, no problem. The indicator is very thin which makes for more exacting measurements, again very nice. Next up, bevel. Went to 45 degrees, gave the handle a tug and i had a clean 45 degree bevel. Checked the angles and they were spot on, right from the factory. I cut 2x6's, stacked 2 2x4's, and stacked 2 2x6's and it cut them without any problems or bogging down. This saw will cut 4x4 posts no problem at 90 degrees.
With the 5 year warrantee and a saw that performs like this you can't go wrong at $99.00 with free shipping.
This saw is very powerful relative to other models in this price range. I had looked at the Dewalt saws, but didn't really think the quality of construction was the same since Black & Decker bought them out a few years back. I've used this to cut 4x4" treated posts and it slices through them like a hot knife through butter, with no motor lag at all. The sawdust catch-bag is a nice feature, but doesn't catch it all. I wasn't expecting it to, and having ANY of it get caught is a plus, and simply less clean up for me once the project is finished.
After receiving this saw, I did some research and found out that all Hitachi power tools have a 5 year limited warrantee. I've blown through 3 drills - 1 Skil, 2 Black & Deckers (guess I didn't learn) - on my trip to the Hitachi brand, and will never buy anything but Hitachi tools from here on out. I would recommend this tool to anyone that is looking for a professional quality tool at a decent price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a father's day present for my husband in 2015. I've taken awhile to get to this review as he hasn't had much chance to use it up until this year. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Barbara Davis
Nice Saw!!! I'm very happy with my purchase. Taught my wife how to use it also and she likes it as wellPublished 8 days ago by C. Ransom
So far I've had this blade for 1 week. I used it to help rebuild an old warped fence. The blade that comes with it cuts like a hot knife through butter (for now, I know blades... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Jacek Blaszczyk
The instructions were a bit hard to follow but I eventually figured it out and when I did, this saw performed better than expectedPublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
Good saw, great price. I don't think i realized I couldn't cut 2x6's in a single cut when I bought this... Read morePublished 12 days ago by Yisrael N. Weiss
Works great, though the tilt measurements aren't exact. Still trying to find out if this is fixablePublished 12 days ago by Sinaura
This is my first Miter saw and the laser guide is cool but not very accurate at all. You can adjust it, but it's just easier to do it manually.Published 13 days ago by Shane