|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10 x 9.5 x 7.6 inches|
|Item model number||CM4SB2|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||30 day money back guarantee and 5 year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Hitachi CM4SB2 11.6 Amp 4-Inch Dry-Cut Masonry Circular Saw
|Price:||$114.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hefty 11.6 Amp (2,090 Watt Output) motor produces a no-load speed of 11,500 RPM for greater cutting efficiency through the toughest materials
- Sealed armature coil is protected from dust and debris- ideal for dry cutting applications
- One touch lever adjusts the depth of cut quickly and easily
- Sealed armature coil additionally helps to minimize vibration producing only 1.4 m/s2
- Produces a low-noise level of only 85dB
- Dust resistant switch prevents debris from entering the tool
- Metal seated ball bearing wards off damage to the motor caused by high temperatures and vibration, adding to its overall performance and durability
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Hitachi CM4SB2 11.6 Amp 4-Inch Dry-Cut Masonry Circular Saw
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||bare-tool||bare-tool||bare-tool||bare-tool; attachments||bare-tool||stand|
|Item Dimensions||—||10.31 x 9.84 x 6.93 in||14.5 x 18 x 7.75 in||1 x 8.63 x 1 in||9.2 x 9.2 x 8.5 in||25.9 x 26.8 x 13.7 in|
|Style Name||Circular saw||wet||wet||dry||dry||Tile saw and stand|
Hefty 11.6 Amp (2,090 Watt Output) motor
The Hitachi Dry-Cut Masonry Circular Saw features a powerful 11.6 Amp motor with a maximum 2,090 watt output to produce a no-load speed of 11,500 RPM for greater cutting efficiency. This saw is ideal for cutting through the toughest materials such as tile, marble, granite, concrete, and brick. The saw's design is specifically suited for dry cutting applications and also helps minimize the tool's vibrations and noise. The specially sealed armature coil is protected from dust and debris. The metal-seated ball bearing design increases durability by warding off potential motor damage caused by high temperatures and vibration. The 1-touch lever quickly adjusts the saw's cutting depth up to 1-3/8 inches, the short, 1-7/64-inch base-edge-to-blade distance allows for easier cutting in tight spaces.
This saw is built with a dust-sealed switch and has a D-shape handle with patented elastomer soft grip to absorb vibration, reduce slippage, and provide greater comfort. This compact, lightweight saw measures 8-1/8 inches in length and weighs only 6-1/5 pounds for easy maneuverability and less user fatigue. The saw accepts wheels with 7/8-inch arbors and maximum diameters of 4-3/8 inches. The saw comes with a premium 4-inch continuous-rim diamond blade designed for high-performance dry cutting, plus a wrench, a 10-millimeter box wrench, a 20-millimeter flange, and a 7/8-inch flange. This Hitachi saw is backed by a 5-year limited warranty extended to the original purchaser.
What's in the Box
Dry-cut circular saw, 4-inch continuous-rim blade, wrench, 10-millimeter box wrench, 20-millimeter flange, and 7/8-inch flange.
Top Customer Reviews
Be sure to wear eye and mouth protection cuz it does make some dust. I am very happy with it....