|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||G12SR4|
|Style||4-1/2-Inch, 6.2 Amp|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Side Handle, (5) Metal Grinding Disc, Plastic Case, Wrench|
|Warranty Description||5 Year|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
|Price:||$49.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6.2 Amp motor with 980W of max output power for tough grinding jobs
- Spindle lock for quick and easy disc and accessory changes
- Trigger lock-on for comfortable, continuous operation
- Class leading overload durability for increased tool life and reliability
- Left-mounted slide switch with quick-off feature for added safety
- Removable, forward-canted side handle for improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users
- Compact and lightweight at 4.0 lbs for greater control and maneuverability, especially in overhead applications
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
For quick and easy disc and accessory changes.
Removable, Forward-canted Side Handle
For improved control and comfort for right and left-handed users.
For comfortable, continuous operation.
Includes Case and 5 Abrasive Wheels
For added value and protection.
Compare to similar items
This item Hitachi G12SR4 6.2-Amp 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder with 5 Abrasive Wheels
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 10 x 4 in||5.19 x 12.5 x 4.63 in||4.75 x 14.19 x 5.62 in||15 x 5.75 x 10 in||2 x 10.5 x 2 in||4.7 x 13 x 5.3 in|
The G12SR4 4 1/2" Angle Grinder removes casting fin, finishes various types of steel, bronze and aluminum materials and castings, grinds welded sections, sections cut by means of an acetylene torch, synthetic resins, slate, brick and marble. With it's small grip diameter, high output power and overload durability, it delivers great performance. This grinder comes with 5 grinding wheels and a carrying case. Includes Wheel Guard (338848), Side Handle (302142), Spanner Wrench (938332Z), Case (339264), Abrasive Depressed Center Wheels (5pcs).
Top Customer Reviews
The problem with a fixed RPM grinder is they overload occasionally and need to be restarted. When you have a really small on off switch it can be difficult to restart with gloves on.