|Item Weight||10.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.5 x 5.4 x 13.5 inches|
|Item model number||NR1890DR|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Power Source||LITHIUM-ION BATTERY|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||NR1890DR, (1) Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion Battery BSL1830C (339782), Fast Charger (UC18YFSL), Contractor Bag (372294), Safety Glasses (875769)|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Hitachi NR1890DR 18V Cordless Brushless 3-1/2” Plastic Strip Framing Nailer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique Air Spring Drive System that uses compressed air to drive each nail resulting in zero ramp up time and increased driving speed
- Brushless motor for longer run time per charge, less maintenance and increased durability
- Powered by a Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery that is 3/4" shorter and .6 lbs lighter than a conventional 3.0Ah battery for complete portability
- Selective actuation on the control panel transitions between sequential mode and bump fire mode, when rapid nailing is preferred
- 21° magazine holds approximately 37 plastic strip collated fasteners from 2" up to 3-1/2" in length
- Drives up to 400 nails per charge using the compact 3.0Ah battery
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for a professional finish with varying materials
- Dry fire lock out system prevents nailer from driving when fasteners are low for added safety
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hitachi NR90AES1 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Framing Nailer
Hitachi NR83A5 3-1/4" Plastic Collated Framing Nailer with Rafter Hook
Paslode 905600 Cordless XP Framing Nailer
DEWALT DCN692B 20V Max XR Brushless Dual Speed Nailer
Hitachi NR90GC2 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Clipped Head Cordless Gas Framing Nailer
|Price||See price in cart||$171.80||$329.00||$348.92||$324.99||$297.99|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||FastenerSource||JB Tool Sales||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||5.38 x 13.5 x 13.5 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||4.25 x 21.18 x 13.38 in||17 x 5 x 17 in||5.88 x 15.25 x 13.25 in||—|
|Power Source||LITHIUM-ION BATTERY||air-powered||air-powered||battery-powered||battery-powered||gas-powered|
The NR1890DR 18V Cordless Plastic Strip Framing Nailer completely raises the bar for cordless framing nailers. It is designed so you no longer need to worry about dirty hoses, loud compressors or expensive gas cartridges. Its equipped with Hitachi's unique Air Spring Drive System that delivers similar performance as a pneumatic nailer, but offers total cordless freedom. It uses sealed compressed air to drive each nail, which results in zero ramp up time, up to 2 nails driven per second, recoil that feels like a pneumatic nailer and best of all, there is no refilling of the air tank required. This cordless nailer is ideal for all construction framing applications but is particularly useful for punch-out work on a jobsite for quick in-and-out operation with minimal hassle and professional results.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have the complete set finally. The smaller the gage, the bigger the tool size and weight trade off is. With the battery operated being more compact in size over the pneumatic framing nailer. As for weight you will have to man up to drop the compressor with this weight. This seems to drive nails just as fast as a pneumatic nailer, feels very durable also.
had a warp in it at the nail entry , that may have been the reason for this. I don't think this design is ready for professional use. When it worked I liked it. but very unreliable