|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 4 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||RH650V|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
Hitachi RH650V Heat Gun, Variable Heat and Fan Settings, LCD Display, For Crafts, Shrink Wrapping, Paint Removing, Tubing, Includes Glass Protector Nozzle, Spreader Nozzle, Hook Nozzle, Concentrator Nozzle, Handheld Scraper, Storage Case
|Price:||+ $9.50 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT. Same great tools, with only a new name.
- LCD display allows the user to choose from five different speed settings and temperatures from 120 1,200 Degrees Fahrenheit in 20 Degree increments
- Integrated rear stand support allows the user to place the tool upright during cooling
- Constant heat control maintains the optimal temperatures and prevents overheating
- Rapid cooling function decreases temperature to 120 Degree Fahrenheit for faster cooling and storage
- Storage hook doubles as a support stand to allow for cooling either hanging or seated
- Ergonomic soft grip handle ensures comfort during prolonged use
- Includes Glass Protector Nozzle, Spreader Nozzle, Hook Nozzle, Concentrator Nozzle, Handheld Scraper, Storage Case
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The RH650V Variable Temperature Heat Gun is the ideal tool for stripping paint, softening and removing adhesives, removing flooring, thawing frozen pipes, loosening rusted nuts and bolts, shaping plastic and PVC, drying paint or plaster, heat shrinking packaging and tubing and much more. With five heat settings ranging from 8.8 CFM to 17.7 CFM, and a temperature range of 120-1,200 Degrees Fahrenheit, this tool has the power and control needed to tackle a vast range of projects.