|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 8.4 x 6.8 inches|
|Item model number||SP18VAH|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||bare-tool; attachments|
|Warranty Description||30 day satisfaction guarantee and 1 year warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.00 shipping
Hitachi SP18VA(H) 11-Amp 7-Inch Variable Speed Disc Sander/Polisher
|Price:||$174.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11 Amp, 2,560W motor for forcible power that supports a variety of applications
- Heat resistant bearing chamber and iron ball bearings to extend tool life and durability
- Three electronically controlled devices; constant speed control, soft start, and two-way variable speed controls located on both the trigger and dial for flexibility and control
- Loop-handle design, for efficiency and comfort
- 6.2 lbs, lightweight design facilitates maneuverability and ease of use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Read instructions before use.
Top Customer Reviews
Under heavy commercial use, all brands are going to break, most within 2 years. A fine tool.
I bought a new one because Im out in the field using this so I cant have it fail out on a job. It cant last forever anyway, can it? Anyhoo, the new hums along like the old one. It gets a couple hours of hard polishing use every work day. Love it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
the description did not say 110 V so I thought, as an Australian customer I was getting a 240 Volt unit. So it was is a useless item I purchased.Published 14 months ago by john
I've had some issue with the trigger not engaging the motor but it only happens every once in a while.Published 16 months ago by Kyzer Soce
I never use this type of polisher before, but after watching a friend wax his old 58' boat I had to try it. I am very glad I did.Published 22 months ago by T. CRUZ