|Manufacturer||Vault Cargo Management|
|Brand||Vault Cargo Management|
|Item Weight||52.7 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||34.69 x 26.81 x 9.8 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VCM-CGR-60-24|
Consider these available items
Hitch Cargo Carrier 60” x 24” by Vault - Haul Your Gear with This Rugged Steel Constructed Hitch Storage Rack for Your Truck or SUV - Hitch Rack Easily Mounts to Trailer Towing Hitche
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✓ Trailer Hitch Cargo Carrier – Perfect rack size to haul coolers, luggage, camping gear and more
- ✓ 500 Lbs Capacity – Load that cooler up full, and throw all that extra gear in this hitch basket!
- ✓ Elevated Shaft – Raise your cargo over your exhaust & prevent your gear smelling like gas!
- ✓ Compatible with 2” Receiver – Plug this trailer hitch platform on your car and hit the road!
- ✓ Universal Mount Hitch Carrier – Trailer hitch storage for use with your truck, SUV, car, or RV.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
MaxxHaul 70108 49" x 22.5" Hitch Mount Aluminum Cargo Carrier With High Side Rails For RV's, Trucks, SUV's, Vans, Cars With 2" Hitch Receiver - 500-lb Load Capacity
Pro Series 6502 StrongArm Hitch Mounted Folding Cargo Carrier for 2” Receivers
MaxxHaul 70103 Hitch Mount Steel Folding Cargo Carrier - 60" x 21"
MaxxHaul 70275 52-1/2" x 29" Aluminum Cargo Carrier with 60" Folding Ramp
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
LOOKING FOR A HIGH QUALITY CARGO HITCH CARRIER....LOOK NO FURTHER!
VAULT CARGO MANAGEMENTS - Offers a 60" x 24" Cargo Hitch Carrier built with a rugged steel frame to withstand the outdoor elements it encounters.
- Fits into a 2" hitch receiver on your SUV, Truck, Car or Van.
- Square Steel Tubing Design Allows for the Two-Piece Design to Bolt into Each Other.
- 7" Railing Surrounds the Cargo Basket to Prevent your Cargo from sliding off the Basket. It also gives 360 degrees of tie down locations for strapping your cargo.
VAULT CARGO MANAGEMENT - CARGO HITCH CARRIER
At Vault we’re just as passionate about the outdoors as our customers are. Our goal is to provide quality products that make it easy to get your crew and your gear safely to the next adventure. Let us take care of the details so you can focus on the fun!
- Redesigned Cargo Hitch Shaft with a bend to elevate your cargo and prevent it from being exposed to your vehicles exhaust fumes.
- Included with every purchase is a free 5/8" hitch pin and clip.
VAULT CARGO HITCH CARRIER TIPS
Vault Cargo Management strives to create our products for every adventure. If you are looking to take a weekend camping trip and packing cargo on our Cargo Hitch Carrier. Be sure to always do the following:
- Properly secure your cargo to your cargo carrier with Vault lashing straps or Vault Ratchet straps.
- Always check your cargo is secure every 50-60 miles of travel for security and safety.
- Check to make sure your hitch pin is secure before travel.
- Remember to give yourself space when backing up and parking to prevent causing any vehicle accidents.
HOW TO UTILIZE YOUR CARGO HITCH CARRIER
WHAT CAN I HAUL WITH MY CARGO CARRIER
- Camping Tents
- Sleeping Bags
- Cargo Bins
WHAT ARE THE TOP ACCESSORYS TO GO WITH THE CARGO CARRIER:
- Water Proof Cargo Carrier Bag
- Vault Ratchet Straps
- Vault Lashing Straps
HOW TO ATTACH TO YOUR VEHICLE:
- Ensure you have a 2" receiver
- Complete Assembly
- Insert the 2" shaft into your vehicle receiver.
- Insert Hitch Pin and away you go!
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: finishing quality leaves much to be desired:
1. Sloppy weld preventing two sides from interlocking. Had to grind down the weld with dremel to allow for assembly.
2. Sloppy reflector placement (sounds nit picky but when you're spending this much on a hitch mount, affix the reflector straight.
3. One of the eight lock nutts arrived defective. Despite multiple calls to customer service and email communication, replacement lock but was not mailed as expected. Was advised to go to local hardware store to find replacement (which was like finding a needle in a haystack).
4. Sparse reflector placement makes for a somewhat invisible mount. I purchased red/white reflector tape as an addon as a solution. Worked well.
Limited use (three times) - already rust-laden. Bolts/hardware is not stainless and already needs replacement. See updated photos.
13 months after purchase. Five uses. Riddled with rust. Avoid or, if you’re so inclined, paint with rustoleum before first use. This isn’t going to last more than another year max.
-easy to install and put together
-Rack arrive pretty scared up on the edges and parts of the frame from minimal packaging
-reflective stickers were not placed very well. some had big bubbles under them and some had approx 1/2" overhang and on crooked. Simple poor quality control for sticker placement.
-make sure your exhaust tailpipe is angled down or away from the rack. Previous reviews shows melted containers etc. We didn't experience any of these problems. Our Sequoia exhaust angles down. See pictures.
-the reverse camera may be obstructed (see picture)
-Back up sensors may sound continuously when in reverse with the rack installed.