- File Size: 2421 KB
- Print Length: 422 pages
- Publisher: Kendall Ryan (December 17, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 17, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01NBLVY2K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #30,116 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hitched: (The Complete Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
He's a guy who's loved her forever but spends a few solid pages mentioning all of his meaningless conquests, but who is of course ready to marry her for real. That's a convenient turn of events. I suppose those events are what allowed the book to start and end without a lick of character development.
There were so many unpleasant parts where the h was really impossible to like, and the H was too good to be true, and the entire set up was lame. If the company is publicly traded and the board is going to sell it off, why on earth would a marriage of the Co-CEOs' children solve anything? Further, the h goes from being vehemently against a baby at this stage in her life to throwing out the condoms within 2 months.
This series was okay, but definitely not my favourite.
She becomes the yin to his yang! As she is the strong logical, unattached and resistant, while he is open, laid back, and understanding! Although, he has always love her from afar, she became distant based on his playboy behavior and her past relationship experience.
One of the things that I enjoyed the most about this book was the banter between the two main characters. I was not a fan of the secondary characters of Sterling and Camryn just because I didn't like their interactions with Olivia and Noah. I felt those two characters never really got to the development of the main characters in really challenging or getting into solving the conflict of the story. So I am still on the verge of picking up their story (The Fixed Up) if I can get more of Noah and Oliva.
Overall, I gave this book a 5 star rating because it is really a page turner! It is one of those books that you will not want to go to sleep and spend your entire day reading the book because you want to see what happens to Noah and Olivia.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very very funny!! i love it!
Well written.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories & Anthologies > Anthologies
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > New Adult & College
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Anthologies & Literature Collections
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy