- Publisher: Rupa & Co (May 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8129109530
- ISBN-13: 978-8129109538
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.9 x 8.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,686,275 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hitler and His God: The Background to the Hitler Phenomenon
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
The last part of the book is an equally thorough examination of metaphysical forces which the author portrays as guiding factors in this chapter of history. I was able to follow his argument and accept that metaphysical forces may indeed have been at work. However, the treatment seemed overdone to me. I began to lose interest in the last section.
I do recommend the book. I thought it was insightful, and it was extremely thorough. I learned a lot and plan to read other books about the Hitler phenomenon.