- Series: Limited Collector's Edition (Book 1)
- Paperback: 230 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First Limited edition (January 17, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1507618654
- ISBN-13: 978-1507618653
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,333,253 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hitler's Most Significant Speech: Collector's Edition (Limited Collector's Edition) (Volume 1) First Limited Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
About the Author
Weronika Kuzniar Clark specializes in World War II and military history. She earned her bachelor's degree with High Honors in Liberal Studies with Global Political Science in 2005 and her master's degree with Honors in Military History in 2009.