Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- On release players have access to the Intro Pack content - Prologue Mission, the Paris Sanguine Fashion Show, full access to Contracts Mode, Escalation Mode, elusive targets and other live content for the Prologue and Paris.
- Remaining content will be available as six releases periodically throughout 2016, starting April 2016. As Agent 47, you perform contract hits on high-profile targets in exotic locations around the world.
- Future locations - in April, Sapienza Italy, track down a scientist residing in the sunny coastal town. In May, the hustle and bustle of Marrakesh, Morocco. And as the story expands you will travel to Thailand and the USA before concluding in Japan later in 2016.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Hitman: The Complete First Season
- Released in a day one edition SteelBook, HITMAN: The Complete First Season will deliver the ultimate physical version of the game, with over 100 hours of gameplay. Featuring all of the Season One locations and episodes from the Prologue, France and Italy to Morocco, Thailand, USA and Japan. Play as Agent 47 to take out powerful high-profile targets in an intense spy-thriller story across a world of assassination.
- HITMAN: The Complete First Season features all of the locations, challenges, opportunities, Escalation Contracts created by the studio and Contracts created by the community. And it will give access to all upcoming Elusive Target live game events taking place after January 31st.
Included with HITMAN: Complete First Season box is bonus downloadable content
- 3 Bonus Missions Pack which includes The Icon and A House Built on Sand missions, plus the brand new upcoming Landslide mission.
- Original Soundtrack featuring the original game score
- The ‘making of’ HITMAN documentary charting the journey from showing the game to our fans for the first time before E3 2015, through to the digital launch in 2016
- REQUIEM Blood Money Pack which includes the signature Blood Money white suit, white rubber duck and chrome ICA pistol
- The PlayStation 4 version includes the 6 additional exclusive The Sarajevo Six missions
- Supported Platforms: One - Microsoft Xbox
Xbox account required for game activation and installation
Top customer reviews
Also the equipment available to far is useless. In a game where it's about stealth, tact and disguises, why are do you even bother with weapons that are loud and belong in COD. The sniper rifle is huge and does NOT come in the briefcase, so its borderline useless.The first level is Paris Also there are no upgrades or health assists ( so far). So 47 goes down after a few shots if you get caught out, also making the full on combat weapons kind of pointless. If you fid yourself up against 2 or more guards in combat....it's over. The AI is either really stupid or too good. I can poison a drink in a room full of people, no one bats an eye. If I turn off a stove in a room with 1 person in it, I'm compromised and running.
The points system is a little silly. Do the level perfectly, and you get 5 stars and points, but as far as i can tell no rewards other than unlocking perks. But if you complete the level, as one of the official methods or challenges, you get no points or hitman stars because it was "too violent" or because of collateral damage.
Maybe I need to play through the level more, but so far it'd not as fun as Blood Money. It's close, but Blood money still wins. Maybe it is because blood money was an older game with limited AI. So you could take more liberties with things. This game seems to lack that fun. Hopefully later levels will be more diverse and fun. Right now I feel like you make one wrong move, the level is over. Luckily the game auto saves every few minutes. So that's a plus. But the bottom line of the game so far is this: If you play the game straight laced, take it seriously and play the level by the book as outlines by the challenges/oppurtunities, you'll be fine and make progress. If you want to be creative and try different methods (that are all around you .. 55 gallon drums of gas, break gas lines, bad wiring, giant chandeliers....etc)....you'll find yourself reloading a save when it all goes south.