Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on September 13, 2013
This is, by far, the BEST bundle I've ever seen so far for the Hitman franchise. All of the games activated on Steam flawlessly, and it was nice of them to include the "Professional Edition" for Hitman: Absolution so bundle buyers can enjoy the additional bonus content.

Since Hitman Contracts will likely never be released on Steam due to greedy musicians demanding astronomical licensing fees, I think this is as good as it's going to get for Hitman franchise collectors. I had been holding out for Contracts to be released on Steam for years in hopes that it would make it into one of these bundles, but I think this deal is good enough to go ahead and grab. The games are all absolutely fantastic..., or should I say..., ABSOLUTION fantastic!
55 comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2013
The bundle was a good deal at the time as it was on sale and I have played the Hitman games in the past. The biggest complaint would be the lack of updating to the older games. It's not as though I expected them to suddenly be of the same quality as a game produced today, the biggest were controls and game mechanics. Codename 47 is almost unplayable for anyone who was not brought up playing it due to a seeming lack of info and the entire control system. The controls are not just odd for anyone used to a WASD set up, the idea behind the control system is seemingly off kilter.

The games rapidly get better from there (in my opinion on a matter of controls, graphics, and plot/storytelling) and definitely made it worth the price at the time that I purchased it at the time. However, this bundle is without a doubt for the more hardcore Hitman fans looking to fill out their game collection
on November 25, 2013
Hitman has always been an amazing game, making you really think of how it's like to be an Assassin. You always have your choices of being a stealthy Assassin and making sure no one ever knew you were there or just go all out and terrorize everyone! Or a nice healthy mix of both is needed sometimes. I highly recommend this bundle to anyone who's played previous Hitman games and to those who haven't, give it a try and really challenge yourself and get creative with your missions. Also, the new Hitman: Absolution has a really fun Challenge called "Contracts" in which you can make your own Assassination contracts. Set something up and challenge your friends!
on September 13, 2013
This is a fantastic deal that you must snatch up now if you do not own the series! I recently converted from console person to PC person and this was the perfect opportunity to re-purchase the series at a reduced cost. The series is phenomenal, from start to finish.
on September 14, 2013
you can get the same bundle on steam for $45 bucks. Lolwut. 4 full games for the price of 3 gallons of gas. I cannot think of a better price. I love the series and this is fantastic!
on September 14, 2013
Getting all the hitman to play is awesome you get the newest one for like 8.99 but yet you get all of them for a lost cost great deal.
on October 16, 2013
I love the absolution tittle the graphics are amazing and the controllers are great, the other games I havent play them yet but I am sure that they will be grat to.
on September 17, 2013
Good deal for me and absolutely hitman absolution professiona edition the amazing one here ^_^
thanx for that bundle we need more from this please
on October 14, 2013
Well for 8.49 it was the purchase I've ever made. Since I've been a fan of Hitman for a long time, it was just the thing my Steam account needed.
on October 15, 2013
Great offer for steam with brutal dlc packs of awesome weapons, fantastic making of videos. Really really great game, absolutely recommended

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.