Pop Up Golf Net Golf Hitting Net Golf Practice Nets for Backyard Driving Range Golf Training Aid for Backyard with Target and Carry Bag(Style Optional)
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
Save an extra $8.00 when you apply this coupon.
$8.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- POP-UP STYLE: Perfect display size 7’(W) x7’(H) x4’(D). The Galileo Golf Net opens from a circle to a Golf Net in ONE STEP! We have made a lot of efforts to finally make a very Portable Golf Net without installation. Buyers can open the Golf Net within one second, and only need to support the poles and hang the target to enjoy the fun of Galileo Golf Net.Just make sure to stand away from people when you throwing this Driving Range.
- PERFECT TARGET AIM: The Galileo Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers.Every Galileo Pop Up Golf Net has a large target size almost 60x50in for hitting. The large target is made of high quality silk velvet cloth,which can protect your Golf Net perfectly,bearing high ball impact and decrease loud sound.We are testing the new design target with a red circle,please feel free to contact us if you want the printed target.
- SELF-CONTAINED PATENT: Our Golf Net Cage is patented Self-Contained System,no mussing parts any more.Support of the Hitting Net is the same as the edge of the net to prevent parts from being lost and our rod connection structure prevents the Golf Net from collapsing.Our flat steel frame is treated with electroplating and heat treatment to prevent aging and rust.
- UNIQUE SIDE NET DESIGN: You will never worry about the balls go through to your floor when you hitting the Golf Net with the side baffle,your furniture will all be safe when you training the Golf Indoor.The Galileo Golf Net is the best choice if you want to practice golf anytime and anywhere,no matter in your living room,your garden or in your garage just as you like.
- IDEAL GIFT FOR FRIENDS: Match the Galileo Golf Net with your families, friends or colleagues, making your Golf Practice Net more interesting than just hitting shots.Our Golf Net Backyard is also a perfect choice for golf lovers.The Golf Backyard Net is really a perfect Home Driving Range Golf to send gifts on Halloween,Christmas or Birthday to provide years of Golf Driving Range.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Tips: To practice driving stand about 3-5 meters from the net. To practice chipping, stand closer.
Please keep your kids stand away when throwing open the pop up Golf Net.
POP-UP: The Galileo Golf Net opens from a circle to a Golf Net in ONE STEP! Buyers can open the Golf Net within one second,
and only need to support the poles and hang the target to enjoy the fun of Galileo Golf Net.
PERFECT AIM: The Galileo Golf Net is ideal for beginner and intermediate golfers.Every Galileo Pop Up Golf Net has a large target for hitting,which can protect your Golf Net perfectly,bearing high ball impact and decrease loud sound.Our flat steel frame is treated with electroplating and heat treatment to prevent aging and rust.
The balls will never go through to your floor with the side baffle,your furniture will all be safe when you training the Golf Indoor.
IDEAL GIFT:The Golf Backyard Net is really a perfect Home Driving Range Golf to send gifts on Halloween,
Christmas or Birthday.
How to take down the Golf Net Pop Up?
Step 1:Remove stakes and target.Detach spreader bars. Lay the net flat with the front facing down.
Step 2:Go to any corner and fold to the other corner diagonally opposite. Hold both corners together in one hand and lift up.
Now here are three corners. One in your right hand and two on the ground.
Step 3:Your right hand holding the net is now at 12 o’clock. Move your right hand clockwise to 3 o’clock. ensuring that the bottom right corner now lies flat on the ground.
Step 4:Move the top left corner inwards and move your right hand counter clockwise to 12 o’clock.
Step 5:Separate the 2 corners in your right hand. Your left hand holding the corner closest to you.
Your right hand holding the corner furthest from you.Move your left hand away and down and your right hand away and down.
Please contact us if you have any questions.Thank you!
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By vinniedb on November 17, 2018
The ease of use is amazing. Folding it can be a challenge. Once you’ve done it a few times it’s extremely simple. I use it in my garage and it fits perfectly. For outside use the stakes hold it down perfect. I have had 10 people hit at it and it’s still standing. Including a pro who after hitting at it went and bought one for himself.
The target net broke within the first week.
The plastic lining at the front bottom corners start to show signs of stress after a couple months. After using this net almost non stop for 3 months the game is starting to warp, which makes it hard to maintain the square shape. It just creates a lean in the whole structure, but does not effect usage.
Customer service is top notch. Contacted me right away with a solution to my problem that both of us are happy with.
By Scotty on December 18, 2019