- ✅ Save $2 when buy 2 items, Save $3 when buy 3 items Here's how (restrictions apply)
Hiware 35 Oz Glass Drip-free Carafe with Stainless Steel Silicone Flip-top Lid - Glass Water Pitcher Glass Fridge Carafe Ice Tea Maker
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The carafe is made of glass with bottle pourer made of stainless steel and silicone rubber
- Drip free carafe can be used for all types of beverages as well as for decanting and serving wine
- The glass carafe has a drip-free spill proof bottle pourer, opens automatically when you pour, This means that you avoid the fridge aftertaste or ice cubes splashing down into the tumbler, The lid is composed by a round stainless top cover, a silicone bottom lid and a stainless stem that holds both items together
- The carafe offers a simple style and solid construction while ensuring the contents end up in your glass, thanks to the functional pouring lip
- The fridge carafe has been designed in a simple, classic milk bottle shape – the size of which fits neatly into the fridge door. The mouth of the carafe is large enough for ice cubes and sliced lemon. And, of course, there is the added bonus that the carafe is a decorative element on the table
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A wonderful gift for Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, New Year's Day and Other Holidays.
This carafe offers a simple style and solid construction, the stylish, sweeping forms of these carafes are made from heat-resistant glass, suitable for serving any kind of beverage. The innovative drip-free lid makes for easy pouring and ensuring the contents end up in your glass - not on the tablecloth, thanks to the functional pouring lip.
Use an elegant glass carafe for chilling and serving water, milk, juice or iced tea. Replace plastic pitchers that scratch easily and leach harmful chemicals.
Our glass carafe are masters at creating designs that can make you wonder 'Why did no one think of that before?' The fridge carafe continues this tradition with a simple, elegant design that is a must for the modern kitchen.
You know the problem: Your favourite jug is too wide to sit in the fridge door, or too high for the shelves, and because the lid has been lost, the contents quickly pick up the flavour of the garlic cheese on the middle shelf. To get fridge-cold water, many of us therefore fill old fizzy drinks and mineral water bottles up with tap water, as they fit the fridge better. But anyone who has tried mixing juice in a water bottle knows the problem of juice spilling onto the kitchen surface and sticky patches down the sides of the bottle. And finally, it requires surgical precision to insert slices of lemon or lumps of ice through the bottle mouth.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As someone with occasional limited mobility in my hands, I like the fact that the carafe, although glass, is a lighter weight glass and doesn't strain my wrists. Similarly, being able to pop the lid open without doing gymnastics to get it off, simply by pulling up gently on the tab in the cap, makes it easy for me to use this. Of course the thinner glass may mean it's more delicate, but it works for me. We have another regular carafe and on the days my wrists are inflamed, I can't use it because it's so heavy. This one solves that problem.
I really love this carafe. I use it to store cold-brewed coffee. The contents stay closed in the fridge, and pour out without effort or spills when tipped. It's really great, and damn beautiful. I really appreciate well-done glassware, and this carafe qualifies for sure. It might look out of place next to a fine wine glass, but for daily use it's aggrandizing to the dishwater around it.
…that's how I experience my glassware anyway 😆
The ripple pattern on the bottom even traps the fine grounds that inevitably end up in the coffee, but because of the pattern, they don't pour out into your cup.