HIWARE LZS13B 12 Inches Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon, Spiral Pattern Bar Cocktail Shaker Spoon
|List Price:||$7.99 Details|
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (38%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.04 Grams|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||12 x 1.1 x 0.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VERSATILE & PROFESSIONAL. Long, professional and well balanced - this cocktail mixing spoon has the most outstanding and attractive advantages. Effortlessly mixes and blends cocktails with just simple stirs, allowing you to create tasty and beautiful looking drinks.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY MATERIALS. The classy 18/10 stainless steel material makes it be long - term used with no problems. It will not be bent ,rust or remain odor even if it is used for a long time. Retains the durability and healthy of this material. Meantime, it is DISHWASHER SAFE.
- PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS - ESPECIALLY THE FUNCTIONAL LENGTH. At 12 inches it has the ideal length for stirring drinks in taller glasses. Easily reaches the bottom of any cocktail shaker and mixing glass. The twist of the spoon makes it easier to grip and enhance the mixing strength while the striking teardrop design will accent your bartending skills.
- FUNCTIONAL USES. This mixing spoon is perfect for mixing martini, margarita, rum, whisky, vodka, scotch, brandy, tequila and some beverages like smoothies, milkshakes, juices and more. Typically used in bars, cafes, restaurants, Bistrot au Vin, parties, offices and even homes.
- AN AFFORDABLE MAGIC FOR YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS. Whether you want to give it to a friend as a souvenir or use it yourself for an entertaining evening, it's an easily affordable item. This spoon is a clever addition to your life and guess what? - If your looking for a spoon to get that last bit of mayonnaise or peanut butter out of the jar, look no further this is the one you need!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When you walk into a bar and see a bartender mixing cocktails expertly and you wonder ‘Why can't I have a try?’ Or you just happen to be the experienced bartender, ----YOU WOULD KNOW HOW ESSENTIAL THIS PRODUCT IS!
If you wanna go to the McSorley’s Old Ale House, let's get it real.
Then the magic prop is: Our long, professional and well balanced mixing spoon- this cocktail spoon has the most outstanding and attractive advantages. The spiral shaped stem is perfect for evenly mixing and layering drinks. Effortlessly mixes and combines cocktails with a simple stir, allowing you to create tasty and beautiful looking drinks. Only takes a few simple whisks making it a reality that you just move America's most famous bar into your home.
This is one of the best stirrers for a home barista or bartender
Other Uses Waiting For You To Discover
A great tool to add to your bar collection or bartender supplies
The Durability and Functionality Makes its Appearance Like an Old Buddy When You Want to Enjoy a Break Making a Cocktail and Take a Sip.
You Gonna Have a bit of an Authentic Cocktail Maker 's Thrill When You Start to Stir the Cocktail in front of You Slowly with this Spoon.
AN AFFORDABLE MAGIC FOR YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS.WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Hiware is the definitive kitchenware brand with over 20 years of foodservice and hospitality industry experience. Reliable and trusted by professionals, our commercial lines of products, span from tabletops, restaurant kitchens supplies to utensils. We are now very proud to make our tools and gadgets available to any home cook and hope to give them the joy of using quality utensils loved by professionals.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are okay at best. The weight it poorly welded onto the end of the end of the coil, which is too thin and smooth to use the bowl to measure anything, despite being the twisted model. The balance is just all off and you can't get a good grip on it. Stirring is alright, but the finishing on the bowl doesn't really allow it to glide around the mixing glass like you want. Finally the finish is already messed up because there is no packaging to speak of, just rattling around in an envelope.
Wife did a search and found these spoons, they are perfect for what I need and they are easy to clean. Very glad she found them!
By DawnO on May 15, 2020
If your musically inclined it really makes a great baton, lol.
If your looking for a spoon to get that last bit of mayonnaise or peanut butter out of the jar, look no further this is the one you need.