Hiware Good Glass Teapot with Stainless Steel Infuser & Lid, Borosilicate Glass Tea Pots Stovetop Safe, 27 Ounce / 800 ml
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 27 oz ultra clear glass teapot with stainless steel infuser
- Includes micromesh stainless steel filter for loose teas or blooming teas
- This teapot is purely hand crafted, made from heat resistant glass. Dishwasher top rack safe or hand clean
- 2-Year Limited Warranty, an exceptional value and an excellent gift for any occasion
- The new released edition comes with delicate lid and infuser made of 18/10 stainless steel. Also we pay more attention to the finish and workmanship. Borosilicate glass body has been optimized to be more thicker for everyday freely use. Checking the recent reviews below, you'll see the advance of this classic model. And We firmly believe that you will love it too
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 5 x 3.9 Inches, Diameter: 5 Inches
Infuser Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 2.4 Inches, Diameter: 2 Inches
All Hiware teapots are made of heat-resistant glass produced from main materials, such as silica, borax and boric acid refined from 100-percent natural minerals. With a generous size stainless steel mesh strainer any tea can be brewed to a great taste, black, green, white, oolong, or herbal. Stylish appearance.
MAKING GREAT TEA
Drop your desired amount of loose leaf tea into the infuser and gently pour boiled water through the infuser into the teapot. The tea will gain color and expand comfortably in the infuser giving you an elegant and high class tea experience. This teapot is a must for anyone that loves gourmet loose leaf tea!
MATERIALS AND HANDLING
The Hiware is made from heatproof borosilicate glass which is the perfect material for handling hot liquids like boiling water as it is very similar to test tube glass. The Hiware is dishwasher safe, but to avoid being knocked around or getting hit or damaged in the dishwasher, we recommend gently rinsing it out after use with some soapy water to keep it like new. The JOLIETTE uses only high grade stainless steel for the lid and filter system.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Stove-top safe.
2. Good material.
3. Has a removable strainer.
If you remove the strainer the lid won't fit anymore. This is not a problem for me, however.
I purchased this teapot along with the Sun's Tea (™) Ultra Clear Borsilicate Glass Teapot warmer. After I boil water in this beautiful teapot I put the loose tea in it while it's on the stove top and give it 5-8 minutes. I then transfer it to the candle warmer and leave it there for an extra 5-7 minutes. I never remove the strainer because this is how I like my tea.
I've been using the teapot regularly and only use medium-low heat, that's the trick people! Slow and steady.