Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Format: MP3 Music|Change
Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 315 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 484 reviews
on February 18, 2013
I put it on repeat and listened to it for an hour straight. I was at work and couldn't change it but I didn't mind.
on December 9, 2012
Just a fun happy song that sticks in your head. Always glad when it comes around on the radio, too.
on September 4, 2014
Good music
on December 2, 2012
I already played it 50 times after downloading it. Definitely will win Grammy or best song or new artist FOR SURE
on April 9, 2013
Love the song. I can hear it over and over. Lumineers have a great career ahead of them. I hope they create more songs like this.
on May 26, 2015
Great tune! I like being able to download MP3s on Amazon but I'm disappointed that some songs play fine and others the volume is much too quiet, or in the rare case, too loud. I miss the fact most of the songs used to be $0.99 and now they are mostly $1.29 too.
on August 26, 2012
When hearing just the first ten seconds of the song, was instantly excited. It's different with a very interesting arrangement despite having few accompanying instruments. The percussion carries the song a long way. Would like to hear more of this type of music. Just a bit puzzled when noticing that the song was placed in the "folk" genre. It seems it would have been placed in "alternative".
on August 29, 2013
Catchy tune and simple lyrics. Sticks in your head and has a good message. Look forward to more of their work
on February 25, 2014
This is the song I can imagine myself coming to a realization about something while listening to it. If I am deciding something or contemplating something, this is the kind of music I listen to. With that newer, modern feel of alternative rock but not crazy loud. I find myself liking The Lumineers more and more. This song has been out for a while now, and it remains their signature tune in my opinion. It sets them apart from the crowd- kind of folksy sounding, but not too obscure or overly old fashioned. Juuuust right. They have a really unique flavor, never trying to imitate others, and they take the risk by just being themselves in their music. That risk always seems to pay off- as it does it here.
on January 7, 2013
The rating I give is based on how much I like the song. My opinion

I don't really understand how one can objectively review a song. It's entirely a matter of opinion, and a review of a song is basically pointless. I can understand reviews for albums because you can rate an overall collection of songs, especially when the review comes out before the album.

But youtube exists now. It's not like you need to base your purchase on what other people think. You listen to the song, and if you like it enough to want it on your mp3 player (or in better quality than youtube)... (or if you want to support the artist), you buy the mp3.

I guess I'm just babbling and I need to write a minimum amount of words to be able to post this review... Seriously though, I love the fact that amazon hosts customer reviews, but it's a bit unnecessary for individual songs.