Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 6,085 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6,537 reviews
on July 25, 2017
In just nine months of evening use, the on/off/volume dial fails. It cuts out completely, as if it is turned off. Very disappointed.
on July 25, 2017
This HoMedics sound machine broke within 6 weeks of buying it - it was only used a few times. Unfortunately, I can't return it because it broke right after the return time period.
on July 25, 2017
Really like this, however after a short time, the on/off knob doesn't work properly. I'll turn it on and no sound comes out, I have to wiggle the knob to get it to work. I actually have 3 of these and this has happened on two of them. At times, the sound shuts off on it's own (when plugged in).
on July 25, 2017
Bought it for the baby, and it almost put me to sleep.
on July 25, 2017
I bought one of these to put on my desk at work to help drown out some of the background noise in my shared office. I think I can safely say this has been the best $20 I've spent in a very long time. I use the "white noise" setting at work and it's just the perfect little bit of sound to cut out the noise from other people (chatting, typing, etc). I can even turn it up louder if someone is being especially obnoxious. It has insulated me from a lot of the annoying noise that previously drove me up the wall. I'm planning on buying another one to use at home for sleeping since I really like the "rain" and "thunder" sounds. I use the AC adapter and this little speaker runs a solid 9-10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I have been using it for well over six months without any problems whatsoever. I even left it on accidentally one weekend and came in Monday to it quietly shooshing away on my desk. I have recommended them to several coworkers and they all love theirs too. Fantastic little product.
on July 25, 2017
The machine was great until 2 months later when the adapter stopped working. We had to constantly change the batteries because we use it thru the night.
on July 25, 2017
I have one at home that my boyfriend purchased from Amazon that has way more options. This was perfect for travel, especially since you're in a strange room and strange bed.
on July 24, 2017
Not sure why I keep falling for this product, I guess since it's cheap relatively speaking, and my third unit has now died in under a year.
on July 24, 2017
Really love this product.
on July 24, 2017
This was great for a few months. Then it started randomly turning off without anyone touching it. Now in order to get it to turn on you have to find the exact perfect angle and jiggle it and then just cross your fingers. I am very disappointed that this product had such a short shelf life and turned out to be a waste of money.