Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V" and save 40% off the $794.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Hobart 500559 Handler 140 MIG Welder 115V
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Welds 24 ga up to 1/4 in mild steel
- Processes Recommended-MIG-Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys. Flux Cored- Aluminium, Cast Iron,Copper,Brass,Titanium, Magnesium Alloys
- Operates off 115V standard household current.Wire Feed Speed Range 40 - 700 IPM. 50 - 740 IPM at no load
- Amperage output: 25–140; 20% duty cycle @ 90 Amps, 19V
- 5-position voltage control selector adds a smooth, stable arc at all welding thicknesses
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Hobart Handler 140 MIG Wire Welder
Built with Hobart quality & durability, the Handler 140 is Hobart’s most popular wire feed welder and is a great value - it is MIG ready, no additional kit required. This portable welder makes it easy to transport so you can weld wherever and whenever you need. The Handler 140 offers excellent arc performance and is backed by the Hobart 5/3/1 Industrial Warranty. Each unit is designed and manufactured in Troy, OH USA.
Trailer repair using the Handler 140. Shown with optional small cart.
Handler 140 welding steel framework. Shown with optional small cart and shielding gas cylinder.
Versatile with Industrial Performance
The Handler 140 is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder that wants to work on auto body, household repairs, or even heavier farm projects that require extra welding power. The Handler 140 operates on 115 volt household current – a 20 amp circuit is recommended. A 5-position tapped voltage control selector gives you the ability to fine tune your arc offering a smooth stable arc on all thicknesses. Built with an industrial cast aluminum drive system and a heavy duty work clamp – the Handler 140 is a wire welding package with industrial performance.
Easy to Set-up and Use
Just a few minutes for set-up and you are ready to weld. Easy to use, even for the first time welder. A weld set-up guide is included on the inside of the cover to set your welder properly.
Great for DIY Welding Projects
Use the Handler 140 for welding: autobody panels, exhaust systems, mower decks, trailer frames & hitches, tool carts, gun/bow racks, lawn & garden equipment, metal sculpture, PTO attachments, fences.
What's Included in the Box?
Handler 140 with built-in gas valve, 10 ft. MIG gun with liner, dual gauge regulator & gas hose, 10-ft work cable & clamp, 10-ft power cord, extra .030 contact tips, sample spool of .030 flux-cored wire, 8 inch spool adapter, owners manual, and set-up guide.
- Welds 24 gauge up to 1/4 inch mild steel
- Operates off 115 volt household current
- 25 to 140 output amperage
- Duty cycle - 20% at 90 amps
- Industrial cast aluminum wire drive system
- 5-position tapped voltage control settings
- 200 amp heavy duty work clamp
- Dual-groove, quick change drive roll
- Durable feed head with quick release drive roll lever
- Weighs 57 lbs.
- Manufacturers limited warranty
- Designed and assembled in Troy, OHIO USA