|Item Weight||34.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17 x 18.2 x 11.6 inches|
|Item model number||500566|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||5-3-1 Warranty|
Hobart 500566 Airforce 40i Plasma Cutter 240V
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Maximum cutting of mild steel is 7/8 in at 50% duty cycle.
- Auto-Refire Technology - Allows operator to cut expanded/perforated metals, as well as painted or coated surfaces.
- Operates off 240 V input power.
- Ergonomic trigger safety, more efficient air consumption, and XT40R torch consumables..Airforce 40i plasma cutter is excellent for light and heavy industrial users.
- Max. Open-Circuit Voltage:400V
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hobart 500565 Airforce 27i Plasma Cutter 120/240V
Hobart 500564 Airforce 12ci Plasma Cutter with Built-In Air Compressor 120V
Hobart 770791 Electrode Kit for XT12R, XT30R, XT40R Plasma Torches
Hobart 770798 Drag Shield for XT40R Plasma Torch
Hobart 770793 Cup, Swirl Ring, O-Ring, Deflector Kit for XT30R and XT 40R Plasma Torches
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||18.25 x 17 x 11.62 in||18.25 x 17 x 11.62 in||18.5 x 16.5 x 11.25 in||5.5 x 1.75 x 1.5 in||5.5 x 1.75 x 1.5 in||5.5 x 1.75 x 1.5 in|
Powerful performance in a lightweight package. With up to 40 amps of power, the Airforce 40i can clean cut 5/8 in. and sever cut 7/8 in. steel. It runs on 240V power so it’s excellent for light and heavy industrial users. Weighing only 31 lbs., it’s easy to transport from one job to another. Setup is easy too; quickly adjust the amperage on the front of the machine with the single knob design.