Truck Season Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

Hobart 770753 Pro Variable Auto-Dark Helmet
Style: Helmet|Change

on December 9, 2016
What a difference this helmet makes! The adjustments (sensitivity, lag, darkness) work very well so I was able to get the settings needed. My welds are almost acceptable now... should have got one of these long ago.
Unfortunately the batteries didn't last long... about three 20 minute uses and then shelved 40 days over Christmas. The instructions on how to replace the pair of Lithium CR2450s are a joke - did figure it out eventually.
on January 15, 2017
I only gave this item three stars due to the headgear. The first time I went to use this helmet I had to take the adjuster apart on the headgear to get it to work. I found two of the plastic teeth bent over, I straightened the teeth, put it back together and it seems to work ok. The headgear needs some improvement big time. The lens on the helmet works great and is super clear for my low amp tig welding. This price of welding hood should not need any work. They need to improve the headgear!
on August 15, 2017
I bought this after my cheaper hood stopped working after 4 years of great service. This one was 3 times as much and the only thing I really like is the headgear, it eats batteries up( not sure if the last on had batteries but if it did I never changed them). This one I have to constantly adjust the sensitivity led light trigger it, sunlight triggers it really annoying since you have to remove it to make adjustments. The shell is very flimsy. Hopefully I can sell it used fairly quick so I can buy another cheap hood
on April 23, 2015
It took awhile to get the headband to fit comfortably, but once adjusted it retained adjustment. I have never been flashed even with low amperage TIG. Field of view is very good.
My boyfriend loves it!
on September 20, 2017
arrived on time and exactly what I needed.
on August 21, 2016
Great product
on June 27, 2017
Works far better than the store-brand unit I used before. Much easier to see work then strike an arc.
on December 11, 2017
All the bells and whistles needed!
on May 5, 2017
Head strap adjustment is a bit of pain like was mentioned in the reviews. But once adjusted its fine, great mask and highly recommend it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.