|Item Weight||10.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.2 x 8.2 x 2.6 inches|
|Item model number||H305401-R22|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.51 shipping
Hobart H305401-R22 10-Pound ER70S-6 Carbon-Steel Solid Welding Wire, 0.024-Inch
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MIG wire rolls have the smooth and clean surfaces required for efficient wire feed
- This item belongs tome-welding-equipment
- Item is manufactured in United States
- Carbon-steel sound, porosity-free welds with powerful deoxidizers for your work with shielding gases.
- Great for construction work, farm implement fabrication, shaft buildup, tanks, truck bodies and general shop applications with poor fit-up or rusty, oily plates.
- 10-Pound spool
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
At first, I was a bit skeptical being it was made in china, but I guess the only thing not made in china now a days are chinese people ???
Put this in my Miller welder, and I will say that it makes very nice, high quality welds.
Will buy again..
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you order this expect it to come to you like this. I guess someone at shipping is having a blast unscrewing the lid on this gel. No way the lid just magically popped off. Read morePublished 5 days ago by brian mag
I will keep buying this stuff for hobby/jeep work. 10lb is the way to goPublished 29 days ago by Pat
I have always liked the Hobart machine, I have worked with the Hobart many years. I give it 5 starsPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
wire works fine... i got the spool and the box was marked heavy, and the spool was broke when i received it... put it on and it seams to work ok.. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bill
This wire feeds great in my Eastwood welder. I haven't run anything else since I found this on Amazon.Published 4 months ago by Matt