- Paperback: 75 pages
- Publisher: University Publishing House; 2 edition (December 2, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 187776700X
- ISBN-13: 978-1877767005
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.2 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,250,661 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hobbyist Electroplating Made Easy Paperback – December 2, 2010
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Randell Nyborg has written several books on electroplating, and is an expert in this field.
Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This title contains more information than I could find in the past two months of searching the NET for information on electroplating and as a bonus, it works! I also now know how to silver a mirror correctly..(Great for parabolic sunlight concentrators).
Just be careful of the effects of chemical toxicity.