Hobbypower Mini KK2.15 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Controller V1.9S & Protect Case KK2.0 KK2.1
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The KK-Mini is the next Big/Small evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. T
- A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed, simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and you’re ready to go
- The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive 6050 MPU system, making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an auto-level function.
- The KK-Mini added polarity protection to the voltage sense header and on-board buzzer.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The next evolution of the rotor revolution is here!! The KK-mini is packing all the same power, but with a new mighty-mini form factor.
Size: 36x36x11.5mm (mounting holes 30.5x30.5mm)
IC: Atmega644 PA
Gyro/Acc: 6050MPU InvenSense Inc.
Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
Signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels)
Signal to ESC: 1520us
LCD size: 24*18mm
Mini buttons size:Four 3.3*4.2mm
Voltage sensor: One red positive pin header for.
Input rail: Single row 2.54mm pitch pin header for input signal
Firmware Version: 1.9S1:
Singlecopter 2M 2S
Singlecopter 1M 4S
(Custom Mix via the "Mixer Editor" option)
The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.
Customer self-update function.
Satellite input use Satellite-to-CPPM converter (#24524) at throttle channel(need steveis SW)
Sbus input use SBUS-to-CPPM converter (#52185) at throttle channell(need steveis SW)
Note: The KK-Mini uses the same firmware as the KK2.1~2.1.5 series
1 x Mini KK2.15 Flight Controller & protect case
1 x Buzzer
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has the advantage that you can adjust it and tweek it out in the field.
To be honest I may not race with it but for a fun rig in the back yard and for experimenting with a new frame or motor arm configuration out in the field, where you may want to keep tweeking the settings. It's great.
I used it to test a new frame and arm configuration, noted the settings then set up another controller based on those settings. Easy. :)