Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hobo Rachel VI-3356FLAM Wallet,Flame,One Size
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

on December 5, 2012
I knew I had to have this wallet when I saw the color. It's as beautiful as a imagined. The red is a perfect shade, not too much pink or orange. All of my wallets are Hobo, not because they need replacing regularly, but because I can never decide which I like better. Has enough card slots and pockets for receipts and my checkbook. Plus I can fit my iPhone or a lipgloss and mascara in the kiss lock compartment. I use it as a clutch in a pinch. Love it, love it,love it.
on May 4, 2013
The wallet is made of such soft leather. So many compartments and mirror. If you are looking for a good leather wallet at a reasonable price, look no further and get yourself a Hobo wallet in any style. You will not be dissappointed.
on May 15, 2013
I love this wallet and I figured out why mine cost so little compared to the prices that are listed now. I purchased mine for $40 and the others are listed at $79 and the tag that came with the wallet read $128! My wallet had the smallest little cut in the leather, but it's barely noticeable so I decided to keep it. Great buy there is lots of space and the license is easy to remove when it's needed for writing checks!
on February 28, 2013
This is my second Hobo wallet in many years, so I knew the quality to expect and I was not disappionted. I was a little hesitant ordering on line, rather than purchasing in the store. However, it was excactly what I had years ago. Yes, I would use this company again.
on July 24, 2013
my first HOBO wallet and definitely not my last. quality meets function in a wallet that can fit your phone and be used as a clutch in a pinch. love the red leather too!
on July 18, 2013
I really like this wallet but have lost change out of the change holder. The rest of the wallet is perfect for what I wanted.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2013
Great color, quality and size, I got the gold one and my mom got the autum color and it's really pretty too
on October 27, 2014
Gorgeous wallet. The leather scratches quite easily, but it only adds to the charm.
on February 16, 2013
Gave it to myself for Valentines and it made me and my husband soo happy. Iwas better than expected. Love the color