Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- drawstring closure
- 18" wide
- Spend more time outside and less time fussing in your pack for lost items
- 30D diamond ripstop siliconized nylon
- Divided into 5 segments to keep your items separated; 2 anodized aluminum sliders for efficient compression
- Stay organized while traveling - lighter and more versatile than other stuff sacks on the market
- Reinforced stress points, carry handle, drawstring openings at BOTH ends, grommets for a removable shoulder strap. Pull handle on the bottom. Slippery finish for easy packing. Secret inner zippered pocket. NO PLASTIC is used in our packaging. One size: 20L capacity, 3.5oz in weight, 10" diameter x 15" long when full
Customers who bought this item also bought
- As fellow travelers, we know what you need: to make the most of your hard-earned recreation time. Avoiding the dreaded pack explosion and gear-dump. You want to explore new ridgelines, not the contents of your backpack. No more lost items. Gobi Gear makes it easy to stay organized while on the go.
- The Hoboroll is a smartly-designed segmented packing organizer make it easy to be adventure-ready, no matter where you are heading. Each Hoboroll features 5 internal compartments to separate items, such as dirty from clean, cold weather gear from warm, and anything else you’d like to keep tabs on. It also opens from both ends so you can flip it over and get what you need fast!
- Quickly turn your packing organizer into a day bag by adding a shoulder strap. This simple addition makes the Hoboroll a super-packable day-bag, perfect for travel
- Toss it in your pack, on your shoulder, or in the back of a dirty pick-up. It’ll be fine.
- The Hoboroll can literally be used anywhere - camping, trekking, backpacking, at the gym, and even as a carry-on. It’ll be the best purchasing decision of your life, so what are you waiting for?
“End’s the dreaded pack explosion” – Gear Junkie
Keep yourself organized during any trip & prevent random small items from hiding in odd corners of your backpack. It’s a real time saver when on-the-go.
Internal segments mean you can pack quickly and find gear quickly – keeping everything how you packed it, instead of all over the place.
This clever packing organizer keeps your gear in one place, like a traditional organizer, but separated out into compartments so that each item is easier to retrieve.
One+ for the environment
Gobi Gear makes a strong commitment to the environment. As lovers of the outdoors, we feel it is important to take care of it. Our products are gauranteed for life and made well, so they don’t just end up in a landfill. We also use NO plastic in our packaging or shipping process – from re-usable cardboard tubes to insisting our factory uses no plastic baggies, we are doing our part for the beautiful outdoors!
Take it anywhere
Gobi Gear makes a great addition no matter what your adventure style – intermountain trekking, car camping, day hiking, looking great at the beach, even at the gym or grocery store - we are here to keep you moving fast, doing more of what you love.
- Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 9.4 x 0.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008KOZ648
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 12, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
When I got home, I contacted Gobi Gear to ask about replacing my Hobo Roll and described what happened. All they required was photo evidence of the problem and my order number, and they shipped me a brand new one, and even let me keep the slightly broken one! This is definitely a company that cares about quality and keeping the customer happy. I highly recommend it!
I thought that the roll was like a stuff sack with 5 dividers in a star pattern sewn into the sides & bottom. The problem is that there is no "bottom", it is open on BOTH ends. Now after receiving the roll & reading the description closely I do see that it says "draw string closures on both ends", thus partially my fault. The photos for the product do not depict this clearly and as a designer myself think that this is an important fact to make perfectly clear. I can see having both ends open on a larger bag, but a bag this small only needs one side to open. I have included a photo showing that it is a "pass-through" design and this is a photo that should be included in the items description. Otherwise it appears well made and of very light material (a plus in my ultralight travel manor). Just be sure that the other open end is ok with you...
It works wonderfully as an overnight bag for me now.
Only problem I had with it was that one of the clasps broke, but I think that was due to my boyfriend yanking it too hard and not manufacturer error. Either way it was easy to replace and the hobo roll still works perfectly.