|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$70.00 - $77.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 70/30 blend of soothingly soft European KbT- certified organic merino wool & silk. Wool for warmth. Silk for strength & durability.
- Natural fibers breathe, maintaining a comfortable temperature in warmth or cold. Light-weight. Comfortable under clothing or worn alone.
- Wool absorbs moisture without feeling wet, keeping you dry & comfortable. Even when wet, feels warm.
- Natural wool with lanolin gives self-cleansing properties, minimizing need for washing. Can go weeks without washing, even with daily wear.
- For best results, wash by hand with lanolin-replenishing woolwash to maintain hygienic effects.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Women's Long-Underwear Pants in 70/30% Blend of Organic Merino Wool/Silk.. The wool chosen for Hocosa woolens is KbT-certified organic, to provide the utmost in well-being. Soothingly soft, this fine wool comes from pure-bred merino sheep. It is sheered by hand and free of pesticides. Silk adds extra softness & durability. Textile weight 175 gm/square meter.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B001ATD7EQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 15, 2008
- Average Customer Review: