Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 3,976 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 5,071 reviews
on August 17, 2015
I've been watching this since I was like 5 years old and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. I watch it at least a few times each year. I had the VHS and went several years just being able to watch it when it came on TV after our VHS player broke, and then I finally broke down and bought this Blu-ray/DVD combo. I should have bought it sooner because it really is a decent price and it's such a great movie! You should definitely buy this if you haven't seen this movie, you have seen it but don't own it, you know someone who loves Halloween and doesn't have this, or you know a kid...like any kid.
on April 17, 2015
When I think of October, I instantly think of Hocus Pocus. It is a great fall/halloween movie. The film is extremely quotable and is great fun to watch. Sarah Jessica Parker is a total babe and Bette Midler sings a catchy tune in the middle of the movie.

I'm sure you don't need me to tell you the plot of the film, as most people should be very familiar with this family film. Watched it loads as a kid and I still enjoy watching it today.

There are a few instances were things might be a tad intense for small children despite the PG rating. A cat is shown being run over, the witches are hung and later burned alive, a zombie is decapitated by a tree branch, and a child is killed by having her life siphoned from her. May be a bit much for the very young.

Always a delight and I would absolutely recommend it for a light hearted flick on a dark October night.
on September 29, 2016
You haven't seen Hocus Pocus until you've seen it in HD love this movie. Blue ray is great, dvd is a great bonus this how ever does not come with the digital copy code. I was going to buy it in HD for my amazon digital library but it was actually cheaper just to buy this combo. I feel that the HD version has about 3 minutes of edited film cut out of a few scenes thou DVD was fine.
on July 17, 2017
Hocus Pocus has always been my favorite childhood Halloween movie. This movie has darkness to it making it scary but not in the way movies are nowadays. This movie has everything you want in a Halloween movie. It has adventure,it's dark,and it has a nice but also sad (to me) ending. Hocus Pocus is about three sister witches who need to drink children souls to live and they come back 300 years later after being "asleep". It has a nice comedic timing to it as well which I really loved.
on August 23, 2017
Amok! Amok! Amok!
So glad I finally bought this for myself so I don't have to hunt it down online or borrow it from a friend.
I first watched this movie at my first sleepover at my friend Sarah's house for Halloween 1994. And I loved Max, and Binx, and every moment of this film ever since!!
on March 30, 2017
For the longest time I thought the Blonde was Christina Applegate. But apparently it was Sarah Jessica Parker doing her best "Kelly Bundy". As a movie, I loved it, even though it was hokey and slow and really didn't age well at all. It will always be a favorite of mine
on July 18, 2017
The cover and disc were in mint condition with no cracks or scratches.

So happy to finally have a copy of this movie to watch every Halloween - even if it's just me and the cats because they like it too- they think that Thackery Binx is a tommy cat hunk!
on March 2, 2016
Absolutely a Halloween classic and something that everyone should have in their collection! I swear, I have watched this movie since it came out and it never fails to be a tradition of mine when we start getting close to Halloween. The story is great about these three witches and a virgin brother who brings them back to life on Hallow's eve. The whole film is around these witches being in modern society chasing after the virgin and his baby sister and the spell book that was stolen to renew their longevity. The personalities of the three witches are like a modern day three stooges, each with unique funny qualities about them. It's so classically Disney and is just everything I love about Halloween! I had to have it and being that Halloween is my favorite holiday, I do watch this all the time year round. So, owning it was a necessity in my mind!
on November 1, 2016
I was told by my Uncle Stan that this was the sequel to Beaches. Boy, was he wrong. Around 30 minutes into the movie I was wondering "how the hell did Bette Midler from Beaches time travel to 16th century Salem? And why did they kill her off at the beginning of the movie? Why is she killing kids? And is that Sarah Jessica Parker and the fat nun from Sister Act? Then I realized that my Uncle Stan was an alcoholic and this movie didn't have anything to do with the heart-crushing dramatic film Beaches. I was pleasently surprised by this movie though. Just don't tell my mom I watched a movie about witchcraft or she'll make me move out of her basement and go back to city college.
on September 27, 2016
BEST HALLOWEEN MOVIE
EVER.
my 3 year old son 18 month old daughter and my 30 year old grown husband and I all enjoy this movie!
We emphasize that the characters are just that, and pretend, in "halloween costumes" it's a fun musical journey that takes 3 kids on a quest to save the towns children from the Sanderson sister witches, who have been summoned to earth from the past on halloween night by the black flame candle lit by a virgin child.
The witches want the "souls" of kids to stay young and beautiful.
A kind of modern disney repunzel ish tale. Not scary
Aimed for 6 and up audience.
ENJOYABLE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY, and that is a rare find.