- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 6.25 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00PCAHILC
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: MACKCBC10
- Average Customer Review: 527 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#40,280 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #64 in Fishing Boots & Waders
Other Sellers on Amazon
Hodgman Mackenzie Cleat Chest Bootfoot Fishing/Hunting Waders
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.48 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Lightweight bootfoot chest fishing waders weigh 35% less than traditional rubber waders
- More flexibility and less chafing than rubber waders
- Tough nylon shell fabric effectively seals out water
- Cleated PVC boot is 25% more durable than rubber
- Adjustable suspenders and internal pocket for convenience
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Bootfoot chest waders deliver exceptional performance at a great value
- 35% lighter than traditional rubber waders
- Heavy denier PVC-coated nylon effectively seals out water
- Lightweight, cleated PVC boot provides traction without burdening you
- Adjustable suspenders allow a custom fit
Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon and PVC Cleated Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders
Ideal for surfcasting, fly fishing, and a variety of other applications, Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon and PVC Cleated Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders offer supreme comfort at an affordable price. These waders feature a convenient bootfoot design that slips on easily--there's no need to hassle with laces or straps. The rugged PVC-coated nylon shell fabric keeps you dry without adding excess weight, so you can fish all day in comfort. Hodgman Mackenzie waders also offer more flexibility and reduce chafing when compared with traditional rubber chest waders and are 35 percent lighter. And thanks to their lightweight, cleated PVC fishing boots, these waders are well-suited for long treks where superior traction is a must.
What's in the Box:
- Hodgman Mackenzie Nylon and PVC Cleated Bootfoot Chest Fishing Waders, Size 10, Brown
Ultra-Lightweight Waders for Long Days in the Water
Weighing 35% lighter than traditional rubber chest waders, these bootfoot fishing waders offer protection from the elements without weighing you down. The lightweight yet tough fabric also offers superior flexibility and reduces chafing, helping preserve your natural range of movement.
Rugged Nylon Construction Keeps Water Out
Crafted from heavy denier nylon and coated with PVC, these waders keep water on the outside where it belongs. Whether you’re fly fishing in thick brush or caught in a rainstorm, these waders will help keep you dry and comfortable.
Durable PVC Boot Ideal for Long Treks
The fishing boots slip on easily with no need to fasten laces or straps. Constructed from lightweight PVC, they allow you to walk comfortably without being worn down by heavy rubber. And with their cleated outsole, they are ideal for trekking over rugged or uneven terrain.
Adjustable Suspenders for a Customized Fit
Featuring adjustable suspenders with easy-to-fasten buckles, these waders are easy to adjust for a comfortable fit. A convenient internal pocket provides handy storage for lures, tackles, and other essentials.
Hodgman is recognized throughout the world as one of the most respected names in waders and outdoor gear. For over 175 years, the company has gone the extra mile to develop gear that stands up to the toughest conditions--from frigid waters to torrential downpours and beyond. Through methodical field tests and an ironclad development process, Hodgman works to ensure that its waders and protective garments are the best on the market. The result is gear with grit that delivers performance day after day, and for years to come.
Style Name: Size - 10
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?