Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 5, 2017
I am so highly disappointed in this item. My son wanted this completely useless but oh so fun for kids cup. Santa brought it for him and boy did he let him down!
For starters, the bottom lid of the cup will not stay closed. It pops right off after you try and tighten it. Tighten it too much and BAM off again. Basically do not even pick this up. Ok so maybe we can live with that, duck tape the bottom on and the kid is still happy. Well that's not all folks.
See the next problem arises as soon as you pour liquid into the cup. It leaks. And leaks.
Absolutely biggest piece of junk I've bought in a long time. I don't care that I'm spending $15 on this. I care that it lasts longer than 5 seconds out of the box! This should not still be for sale on amazon as it's a complete garbage product. I usually read reviews but apparently I didn't on this and I got burned. Luckily amazon let me return this but it's hard to explain to a kid why santa sent him a broke hunk of crap.
on June 7, 2017
Don't bother buying. I bought two because the first one broke. Water got into the battery part. My kid thought the whole thing came off to clean and somehow took off the part you were not suppose to. It was never the same after that. I bought the second one and I think it works but sometimes leaks so you have to be careful and watch it. It is a pain to wash. kids loved, loved using it.
But it was just cheap and cheaply made.
on May 3, 2016
Bought this product for my son who loves chocolate milk. First one lasted about 3 months. The battery terminals corroded because the cover to the battery compartment is not sealed (it's also very difficult to twist on tightly) and its on the bottom, so you can't prevent water from getting into it. Even though the cup portion can be removed for cleaning, you have to clean around the spinner. I reluctantly purchased a second one because my son was heartbroken when the first one stopped working. The quality of the cup has not improved. We have actually placed duct tape around the battery cover in hopes of keeping the compartment dry. Hoping it helps but if not I will not be wasting any more money on this.
on January 4, 2016
This item is a total piece of junk. The first one I purchased, the bottom kept falling off, so the wires were being exposed at all times and it was to me not safe for my 5 year old to be touching, which was who I bought it for in the first place. The product mixed the milk OK, but it was annoying and unsafe to have the bottom keep falling off. Amazon sent me a replacement which was even worse. The bottom stayed on a tiny bit better, but when I poured in the milk it leaked ALL over me, the counter, the floor and would not stop leaking. Total junk and waste of money. I am surprised as this product is listed in some good kids catalogs and I only bought from Amazon because it was able to come before Christmas.
on July 19, 2010
I have had this mixer-cup for about a week, during which time I have been using it two or more times a day; the batteries are still holding.
Pros:
The most wonderful feature of the moo cup is the speed and efficiency with which it mixes powder milk, cocoa powder, and sweetener. Tip: first fill the cup with water or milk, but do not fill it to the brim; instead, leave about 2-2.5 inches of room. Then turn the device on - a whirlpool will form almost instantaneously - only then dump the powder milk or cocoa powder in the middle of the whirlpool. If you put the powder in the cup before you add the water or milk, or if you add the powders before you turn on the motor, then your powders may stick to the inside surface of the cup and not disperse fully. If you add the powders after turning the machine on, then they will become suspended fully in the liquid almost instantaneously - it takes about 5 seconds to make a cocoa drink. Cleaning is also easy - I simply decant the drink into a regular mug and then rinse the moo cup with water from the faucet twice (during one of the rinses I turn the moo cup on to whirl the water for better cleaning). In essence, it takes about 10 seconds to make delicious chocolate drinks.
Recipe:
My recipe is: almost 2 cups of filtered water from the faucet (leave 2-3 inches to the brim), 3-4 tablespoons of high-quality non-fat powder milk, 1-1.5 tablespoons of undutched cocoa powder, two packets of Splenda or another sweetener, and a dash of vanilla extract. The drink is ready and the cup is clean in 10 seconds.
Cons:
The only thing I do not like about the cup is that it looks tacky, like a plastic toy (not to mention that the design suggests that the cup represents the butt of the cow). In addition, the button that turns it on is an all-or-non type button; frotters usually will slow down if you gradually release the button or speed up if you press harder; the moo cup does not do this - it's either on or it is off. This is not a big limitation, but it would make it easier to mix the drink even if too much water or milk had been added.
Advice:
Remember to twist the battery cover on the bottom clockwise to close the battery compartment securely; otherwise the battery cover will keep falling off (this is not a design flaw, it's just not immediately obvious that the battery cover needs to be rotated to close property).
Summary:
Finally, after years of searching, I have a way of mixing all kinds of powders without having to heat the liquid. Like I wore above - it takes 10 seconds to make wonderful chocolate milk from scratch and to clean the device. I love it and will be getting one for my office as well.
on July 5, 2014
I bought 3 to replace an older model. I teach special education and we used the original Moo Mixer for 3 summers - it was the Friday treat for the kids. The original mixing part died, although the moo part worked and so I ordered a few more. One doesn't MOO, one doesn't mix and the third makes a strange noise (more of a bleat) and doesn't mix. It was always a pain to clean it as you have to carefully dismantle it and scrub it well or the milk turns sour - but this is ridiculous as none of the 3 new ones work as expected. Let the buyer beware!!! It is a waste of money - and the kids are very disappointed. CUte idea WHEN it works...
on May 2, 2017
Moo mixers are fun, but this model was a disappointment. The base kept coming off. It also took on water. We had the original model moo mixer for our older kids, which was great and lasted for years. I would not recommend the new model.
on October 11, 2016
My son really enjoys making his own chocolate milk. This was one of his favorite gifts this year. My only complaint is that it comes apart to easily. The battery cover is not very secure.
**edited The product stopped working after a few weeks of use. I would not recommend buying this product.
on February 27, 2015
I bought this as a Christmas present for my brother.

[Side note: He's 21 and just loves his chocolate milk.... totally normal guy just easily amused]

He absolutely loved it, he was so excited and it was just his favorite thing. Unfortunately it has some down sides. First off, it is really difficult to clean, it just takes a lot of scrubbing and high pressure rinsing to get all the chocolate residue out (maybe I'm too picky with cleaning, but it seems difficult to me). THEN, to our dismay, it dies suddenly, just stopped spinning, nothing we tried could revive the poor mixer.

It was a sad day, but honestly it was so fun I will probably buy another.
on April 2, 2017
Works Ok. Child likes it. Just be careful not to get the battery compartment wet. Do not put in dishwasher