- Hardcover: 262 pages
- Publisher: Rutledge Hill Pr; 1st edition (March 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558533877
- ISBN-13: 978-1558533875
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #375,705 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hogan Hardcover – March 1, 1996
|New from||Used from|
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's an excellent read. It wasn't a dry biography, and I really did feel like I knew his character and who he was after I read the book.
What really surprised me was how many years he spent failing before he won. It's a true rag-to-riches story built upon Ben Hogan's back and his perseverance. His life is an amazing story.
Most recent customer reviews
also the best player ever, period.