Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.99 shipping
3-Year Musical Instrument Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Hohner 532 Blues Harp Pro Pack - MS-Series Harmonicas
|Price:||$124.99 & FREE Shipping|
- 10-hole diatonicGreat for 2nd-position note bendingKeys: G, A, and CReeds: 20Reedplates: Brass; 0.9 mmWood combLength: 10 cmHohner harmonicas feature:Improved reed profiles to increase reed life by over 200%Precision die punches to ensure reed plates with unparalleled air tightnessImproved tuning accuracy (through investment in innovative new tools)Extremely stable stainless steel covers that won't tarnish and are easy to cleanDynamic range and highest volume of most any commercially made harmon
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Hohner 532BX-C Blues Harp, Key Of C Major
Hohner 532BX-D Blues Harp, Key Of D Major
Hohner Marine Band Harmonica, Key of C
Hohner COB Case of Blues 5 Harmonica Bundle - Keys of G, A, C, D, E
Hohner Special 20 Harmonica, Major C
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||GearNuts||Amazon.com||Harmonicaland USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Harmonicaland USA|
|Instrument Key||C, G, A||c||d||c||C, G, A, D, and E||c|
The Hohner 532 Blues Harp Pro Harmonica Pack contains 3 of Hohner's professional-level MS Blues Harps in a package that saves you some cash while offering you harmonicas in the popular keys of G, A, and C.Dig in deep and experience the raw power and grit of the blues. The Blues Harp is engineered for consistent volume and tone that's ideal for intense blues playing. This harp can hang with the toughest players on their most serious gigs. It's highly bendable and has a dirty, dark, hard rockin' sound. One of Hohner's classic models, this blues harmonica is designed to emphasize the best qualities of blues harmonica playing. The Blues Harp features a wood comb and thinner reeds, allowing for easier note bending. It's favored by musicians like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith and Lil' Ronnie Owens of the Grand Dukes and is known for its power and tone.These Blues Harps come in sealed "blister packaging" that has several advantages. As the harmonicas are sealed, they are guaranteed to have never been played or tampered with. Additionally, there is useful product information on the package card, for example, a key chart telling players which key of harmonica to use for certain songs if they wish to play in crossharp or 2nd position, which is the default position for blues and rock 'n' roll. Lastly, blister packaging can include added items, such as small booklets on the history of the harmonica, or a mini catalog showing other Hohner harmonicas, accessories, and merchandise.About MS-Series Hohner harmonicas:The acronym 'MS' stands for Modular System, an integrated concept of Hohner's harmonica designs. MS-series harmonicas benefit from innovations that improve their playing characteristics and also significantly facilitate maintenance and handling. All MS-series parts (combs, reed plates, and covers) can be combined individually. Simple screw connections allow for easy assembly. This benefit offers players the possibility to adjust the instruments to their individual requiremen
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm definitely a big fan of Hohner Harmonicas. I've got Marine Bands, Special 20s, Big River Harps, Meisterklasses, Golden Melodys, and a couple of Chromatic 270s.
I just received these 3 Blues Harps today. I've checked all 3 out real quick, and so far I find them to play well. They are comparable to the ones of the same price range, especially the Marine Bands, and Special 20s.
The price was so good that I couldn't pass it up. I'm always looking for good deals on the Internet. And I love to check out different Harmonicas. I practice pretty much every day, so I feel like I can never have too many.