Hoka One One Men's M Mafate Speed Blue/Lime/Black Running Shoe 11.5 Men US
|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.83" from arch
- Layered No-Sew Construction doesn't absorb moisture for a drier and lighter fit
- Hoka Race-Lace System allows for quick, one-pull tightening
- Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink deeply into the shoe's midsole for integrated stability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Hoka One One Mafate Speed running shoes are an excellent choice if you're looking for a fast but stable ride. Take them out on the road or to the trails with excellent upper and underfoot protection. With 50% more cushioning, you'll feel excellent shock absorption and an inherently stable ride..
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 9.2 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.55 pounds
- ASIN: B00HAULMIM
- Item model number: 30109030-400
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 25, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, after only two months of use, I have to get new shoes. I waa hoping that these would provide me great shoes all the way through my marathon training, race in November. I have already worn out the inside edges because of blistering and rubbing on the interior front edges of my feet. It wasn't like that at first. The hotspots have gotten worse & now causing major blisters. I pull them tight, could get new insoles, but damage is done.