|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.99 - $299.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- rubber-sole sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.25" from arch
- No Sew Speedframe Upper - Eliminates unnecessary weight whilst maintaining structural integrity.
- Seamless Supportive Overlays - Provide security around the midfoot whilst simultaneously reducing weight.
- Heel and Midfoot ComfortFrame - Possess excellent stretch and recovery properties for additional durability and sock-like feel.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry - Specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius in the heel and toe, encourages a guided foot gait cycle; supports a runner's form and running mechanics.
- CMEVA midsole - Providing industry leading cushioning for increased impact protection and stability.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The second version of the celebrated Vanquish shows off an ever-improving design aesthetic and added ingredients to promote a smoother ride. Upper For 2016, the Vanquish 2 receives an updated upper with a focus on increasing breathability. Employing this new webbed upper within the design specification, ensures greater air-flow; generating an environment that is altogether drier and more comfortable as a result of this inclusion. Additional comfort ensues from a ComfortFrame inserted into the heel and midfoot, providing the shoe with excellent stretch and recovery measures. Hoka infuse seamless supportive overlays which provide necessary stabilisation around the midfoot from medial to lateral. A seamless interior environment to the ATR reduces irritation and blistering, as well as the number of potential weak points throughout the shoe that would otherwise be prone to tearing or breakage. A lightly padded tongue merged onto the upper provides increased protection and comfort across the foot. Midsole A prominent design feature in the Vanquish, enables the wearer to take advantage of two midsole technologies featuring within the shoe: a full length CMEVA midsole, provides industry leading cushioning, whilst IMEVA offers a firmer, more pliable aspect to cushioning. Specifically engineered with a low heel-toe differential and a sculpted outsole radius, the Vanquish encourages a unique natural rolling motion for the wearer. This supports natural form and encourages an efficient, continuous positive rolling motion from heel-strike to toe-off. Hoka shoes offer a unique rolling motion for the most natural, efficient and effortless stride. To achieve these results this has an extended profile; a logarithmic shape for a smooth progressive rolling motion. There is unsurpassed shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness and an inherently stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and core. Outsole The outsole of the Vanquish is integrated with H-Sha
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01C7UOD3K
- Item model number: 1011361
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 21, 2015
- Average Customer Review: