|Item model number||SL018|
|Item Weight||1.58 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1.18 x 4.72 x 3.94 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.18 x 4.72 x 3.94 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||June 21, 2014|
BanKhok Holdding DS3231 AT24C32 IIC Module Precision Real Time Clock Memory Module with a Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator For Arduino
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DS3231 is a low-cost, high-precision I2C real-time clock (RTC) with integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The integrated crystal oscillator improves the long-term accuracy of the device and reduces the number of components in the production line.
- The module contains a battery input, which can maintain accurate timing when the main power is disconnected. RTC saves seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. Months less than 31 days will automatically adjust the end of the month, including corrections for leap years. The working format of the clock can be 24 hours or a 12-hour format with / AM / PM indication.
- Provide two configurable calendar alarms and a configurable square wave output. The address and data are transferred serially through the I2C bidirectional bus.
- Precise, temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuits are used to monitor VCC status, detect power failures, provide reset output, and automatically switch to backup power when necessary. In addition, the / RST monitor pin can be used as a manual input to generate a μP reset.
- A very accurate digital temperature sensor is integrated inside, which can be accessed through the I2C * interface (just like time).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Specification:Size: 38 x 22 x 14mmWeight: 8gTemperature accuracy: 3 CMaximum transmission speed: 400KHz (working voltage of 5V) Feature:Low-cost, accurate I2C real-time clock (RTC) module with a temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) improving long-term accuracyPrecise temperature sensor, through the I2C interface for accessRechargeable battery LIR2032, maintaining accurate timekeeping without main powerAutomatically adjusted including corrections for leap yearCalendar alarm clock with two programmable square-wave outputGenerating seconds, minutes, hours, day, month and year timing till 2100Cascaded with other IIC device, 24C32 addresses can be shorted A0/A1/A2 modify default address is 0x57Rechargeable battery LIR2032, preventing the system from power failure Wiring instructions (with Arduino uno r3 for example):SCL?A5SDA?A4VCC?5VGND?GND Package included:1x DS3231 AT24C32 IIC module