Other Sellers on Amazon
Phone Holder for Car,Universal Long Neck Car Mount Holder Compatible with iPhone Xs XS Max XR X 8 8 Plus 7 7 Plus S10 S9 S8 S7 S6 LG and More
|List Price:||$29.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$16.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$13.00 (43%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Vehicle Service Type||Automobile|
|Mounting Type||Dashboard, Windshield|
|Compatible Phone Models||Most of the phone|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4.72 x 3.94 x 3.15 inches|
About this item
- 【Super Sticky Gel Pad】Attach to windshield, dashboard or most smooth flat surfaces. They will not fall off even in turns, bumps or when the speed too fast. The car mount can be restored to its mint condition by rinsing it with warm water and allowing it to air dry.
- 【How to Use the Suction】Keep clean where you install the phone mount. Open the lock lever before using, press the base until there is no air gap between the base and the suction,then lock the button, rather than stick directly to the dashboard or windshield.(Note: try to avoid direct exposure to the sun.)
- 【Telescopic Arm】 Adjustable telescopic arm accommodates desired length up to 6.3 inches, you can adjust the distance as your wish.
- 【360°Rotations & Adjustable Height】Swivel ball head allows 360°free rotations to your desired viewing angle. The adjustable Fixed switch helps you adjust the car mount to the perfect height.
- 【Warning】Due to the flexible nature of the gel, some discoloration or residue may be left depending on the type of surface that it is mounted on. Please note, most likely will not work on leather/ vinyl dashboards.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Can use with phone case but not too thick is more suitable. (Pop socket, wallet case，OtterB* Defender Series SCREENLESS Edition , Moph* Juice Pack Access are not suitable)
Step 1 to Operate the Suction Cup
If the button was locked, you should open the button first , rather than to stick directly to the dashboard or windshield.
Step 2 to Operate the Suction Cup
After opening the button, press the base until there is no air gap between the base and the suction,then lock the button tightly.(Please pay attention to the correct use of the suction, so that it can stick stably.)
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a smaller car, a 2002 Miata SE. It has smaller circular air vents. Its dash has very little smooth flat space at all. And I didn't want something stuck to the windshield since, as a small car, that would obstruct too much view. I"ve purchased 3 air vent phone holders. They all had the issue of eventually sliding off of the air vents, no matter how much I tightened them down, as I hit bumps in the road, adjusted the phone, etc. Plus they obstructed the air flow of the vent. I then tried a couple of holders that went into the CD slot on the CD player. But both of them covered the digital clock/radio station display.
So I read a lot of reviews and tried this one, honestly without very high expectations. But it stuck easily and VERY firmly to the spot on the dash I selected, even thought it wasn't perfectly flat. It is stuck on there VERY solidly. The mechanism for holding the phone is brilliant, simple but secure and doesn't require any magnets in the phone case back. The phone adjusts easily in terms of positioning the arm, the tilt of the phone, etc. Oh, and the phone holder mechanism provides plenty of space for any charging cord to attach to the phone.
I wish I'd purchased this one before my cross country drive 4 months ago! Where my phone holder twice fell out of the air vent it was attached to (And I was constantly having to readjust the phone position.) 5 stars all the way. Be happy to answer questions.
It's now completely useless because the piece on the opposite end to the knob that adjusts rotation of the arm holding the phone fell off, so I can turn the knob, but it will no longer tighten / lock into place to stay upright. Complete waste of money - if I can't even get this thing to work on a flat, still, indoor surface, there's NO way it's going to work in your car on the dashboard/windshield, etc.
By Mike W. on January 5, 2020